The Start

Chapter 6

Tony had never been as happy as he was these days. His relationship with Jaime was bringing him at his best, and nothing could bring him down anymore. Or at least, that was how he felt. But anyway, he was about to go on tour with his band, and that always made him happy no matter what was going on in his life. He finished packing his things up and joined his friends where their bus was. They would be away from San Diego for a few months, but Tony couldn’t care less. Jaime would be with him and they would show their relationship everywhere. Nothing would bring him down. Tony knew it. He was about to live the best months of his life.
The guys had been on the tour bus for a while and everything was going alright. Mike and Vic were making stupid jokes while Tony and Jaime were sitting next to each other, making out every now and then. Yet, Vic was sort of annoyed, although he was trying his hardest to hide it. He wasn’t over Jaime and he didn’t think he would be over him anytime soon. He was obviously happy for Tony, because he had never seen him smiling as bright as when he was with Jaime, but he hated Jaime. This hatred wasn’t legitimate hatred, but the feeling he got each time he saw Jaime smiling at Tony was quite similar to that. He was trying to ignore it. He didn’t want to ruin his for some stupid love story that reminded him a lot of what happens between the popular teenagers in high school. That’d be ridiculous to stop making the thing he liked the most for such a stupid story. That was why he was spending the journey joking with his younger brother.
After their first show, the guys went out partying. Tony had almost begged Jaime to stay in the bus with him, but Jaime wanted to go out so the other guy had given up and followed his boyfriend to that club. Vic wasn’t really pleased about the fact that the couple would be there too, but there was nothing he could do. He needed to bear in mind that they were his friends and that they were in the same band and that they’d therefore have to spend a lot of time together, despite the fact that Vic hated seeing them being all lovey-dovey in front of him. Tony was sitting at the bar and Jaime was dancing somewhere. Vic found it weird that they weren’t having drunken sex in the men’s bathroom yet because that was something Jaime always did when he was in a club with his partner. He even did that when he wasn’t in a relationship. Jaime liked sex more than anything, and Vic knew it. He glanced at Tony one last time and shrugged. Was aware that if he didn’t join his boyfriend right now he would have no shame in doing it? Did he know that he would make Jaime his again? Probably not, but Vic didn’t care anymore. He stole Jaime from him, and it was time for him to get back what he had lost. He walked on the dance floor, looking for the man he had loved for such a long time.
Tony sighed once again. He didn’t know why he had followed Jaime here anymore. He wasn’t even spending time with him at that moment. He hated everything about this night. The happy feelings that had been filling his mind with joy during the whole day had suddenly disappeared and he had no idea why. He just hated feeling like this. He could spot Mike, who was talking with some random girls at the bar not so far from where he was sitting, but he had no idea where both Vic and Jaime were. That’s when Tony felt a tear rolling down his cheek. He didn’t want to breakdown in front of all these people, but he had just understood something. He wasn’t the type of guy that Jaime liked. He was too shy, and obviously not outgoing or funny enough for him. Their relationship would never work, and that was his fault, because he wasn’t trying to change for the man he loved. He got up and left the bar, walking to the bathroom. He needed to stay away from all these people until everyone would eventually decided that this would be the right time to go back to the bus. He could’ve got back to the bus on his own, but he was scared that Jaime would think that he was mad at him or something when he actually wasn’t at all. Tony just knew that they needed to talk about all these things that had just hit his mind. Things would work out eventually. Jaime loved him, right? He stepped into the bathroom and sat down and that’s when he heard that it was already too late. He had already lost Jaime. The moans coming out of one of the cabinets were the proof of this.
Vic was out of breath. He hated having sex in such a small place but he didn’t really have the voice at that point. He wanted Jaime back, and this was the price to pay. This wasn’t as bad as it seemed anyway. He was having sex with Jaime and he was enjoying every single second of it. At first, he had tried to hold his moans back because they were in a public place, but Jaime was so good at this that he couldn’t hold them back anymore. He had missed that so much, and it hadn’t even been a month since Jaime officially started dating Tony. Jaime was thrusting into him fast and hard. Vic could feel it building up inside of him already, but he wanted it to last so badly. He crashed his lips against Jaime’s and moaned loudly into his mouth. It felt too good. He then pulled away and bit his bottom lip hard. Meanwhile, Jaime was wrapping his fingers around Vic’s throbbing member and she stated stroking him up and down at a fast pace. Vic felt so close. Jaime hit that spot which drove him crazy and Vic spilled into his hand, almost screaming the other man’s name. Seeing Vic climaxing, his legs wrapped around his waist tightly, brought Jaime close as well. He gave a few other thrusts inside the older man and ended up releasing himself all over his shirt. Vic gave him a lustful look before kissing him hungrily. Jaime kissed back, groaning. They then both put their pants and boxers back on, getting out quickly. Vic felt glorious. But the feeling quickly went away when he noticed that Tony was sitting on the bathroom’s floor, crying. He looked up at Jaime who was too drunk to understand what was going on. He then walked up to Tony and started talking:
“I’m just taking back what’s mine, alright?”
Tony was a sobbing mess and he couldn’t find the strength to find some words to talk back to Vic. He watched him walk out of the bathroom, holding his boyfriend’s hand. He knew this would happen eventually, but he had been convincing himself that Jaime loved him the whole time. He was wrong, though. Jaime liked to get drunk to have sex with anybody. Jaime wasn’t the kind of guy who fell in love. And this hurt Tony more than anything in the whole world.