Status: I'm back mother***ers

Diary of an Unorthadox Pedophile

September 29

"Can I talk to you?" Was the first thing Cherokee Williams said to me after class today. I was reading something over that moment, but I could tell from her voice that she was upset. When I looked up at my Queen Mary, she had tears in her eyes. I jumped up and asked her what was wrong, and when she started crying my heart melted. Although it probably wasn't a good idea, I pulled her close and she cried for about two minutes.

I could feel her skin. I could smell her hair. I had to push all the thoughts past that into the back of my head, because they were getting bad. I wasn't trying to be perverted. God, it's just hard to keep my head on straight when I'm holding onto Aphrodite. I could feel her chest rising and falling since she was breathing so raggedly, and I could feel her tears making a wet spot on my shirt.

"I just... I need someone to talk to, but nobody wants to listen. I thought you might." She pulled herself together. Cherokee stood there for another ten minutes, long after the bell had rang for next period. She didn't say anything to me. She just stared out the window with her arms crossed over her chest. I think she was trying to get the nerve to say something, But she never did. Cherokee apologized to me and sort of shuffled out of the room. I felt so horrible for her. I called her back, but she ignored me, and when I went out into the hall to get her, she was already halfway out the door at the end of the building. I don't know what's got her so upset, but I intend to find out. I can't stand to see her so broken. She's a lioness, but Cherokee Williams is becoming a wounded kitten.