Status: I'm back mother***ers

Diary of an Unorthadox Pedophile

October 15

I know it's been a while since I've written. I lost this fucking journal in this god forsaken mess of a house and couldn't find it. It was behind the TV. I probably threw it in a rage while I was drunk sometime ago.

Nothing much has happened in the past few days. I think the last time I wrote was before I went over to Travis's house, but that wasn't very exciting. We just drank, watched the game, and ate some sucky pizza and BBQ wings. He's a cool guy though - he's a lot like me, so we've been hanging out a lot at the bar. For once, I think I might have a solid friend...

And then there's Cherokee. Her grades are dipping really low. She won't talk to me, but she keeps looking at me really funny. I can't figure it out. I might offer to tutor her personally after school. (Not just becuase I want to see her more often. I do actually care about her grades, for some weird reason).

Well, actually, on a sudden thought, if she failed she'd have to come back to me next year... But I'll still see about tutoring her. The other kids in my class seem to be doing well enough (for being stupid teenagers), so I don't know why this is so hard for her. Half the time she won't turn in her papers, or they end up coming back blank. She's brilliant - I know she is. I think it's got to do with more family problems. She still won't tell me about them. I'm worried that someone is hurting her. Cher hasn't had anymore black eyes, but I noticed her rubbing her arm the other day as if it was bruised and hurt.

God, I don't know about all this. The last time I fell in love with a teenage girl, I got her pregnant. Well, circumstances were different, since I was still a teenager, but me and Lisa Marie didn't turn out well. Not to mention poor Powell.

Anyways, it's past 2 AM so I'm going to get some sleep now. It's Saturday (technically now Sunday), so I have nothing lined up for tomorrow. I just wish I had something better to do with my life.