Status: I'm back mother***ers

Diary of an Unorthadox Pedophile

October 17

Cherokee Williams turned in another failed homework assignment first thing this morning. She wouldn't look at me - only her peers, who would give her dirty or snobby looks. I noticed that she was staring off into space a lot, rubbing her arm and wincing when she touched it. After I gave the lesson and homework, the kids were out the door, but I called Cherokee back. I could have sworn I heard someone say "teacher's pet", but I couldn't be sure. Anyways, she rolled her eyes at me and came up to my desk. After everyone else left, I asked her if she was dealing with anything at home. Once again, Cher told me to fuck off and that it wasn't a big deal. She said that she was going to get into trouble if I kept holding her after class. That time I gave her detention. I'm pretty sure it shocked her, because I stayed calm and kept my voice low, but I was dead serious. Cherokee almost threw a fit.

"You can't blackmail me into telling you about my problems!"

"But I know that someone is hurting you. Roll up your sleeve, Cherokee."

My voice got harsh, and it scared her into obeying me, although she hesitated. On her arm was a huge black and green bruise with a scabbed over gash running across the whole thing. I almost lost it - I was clenching my fists so hard it hurt. I asked her four times who was doing that shit to her, but she didn't answer me. Cherokee almost looked ready to punch me in the face, I swear. I told her that I only wanted to help her - that it was making me upset seeing her get hurt. My lioness isn't one to let her pride go so easily though. Cherokee didn't open up to me, and she didn't say another word. She took her detention slip and left for next period.

God, this girl is going to make me insane.