Status: I'm back mother***ers

Diary of an Unorthadox Pedophile

October 17 (still)

I wrote earlier during lunch break while I was smoking, but let me just say, Oh my fucking God. She kissed me. She fucking kissed me. I fucking kissed Cherokee Williams. Ever since then I haven't stopped smiling.

Aphrodite kissed me. I can't even write out how happy I am. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'll start at the begining. Detention started immediately after school ended. Surprisingly she showed up, so I gave her an hour and a half and two choices: She could write a 700 word apology for speaking disrespectfully or she could talk to me about herself and answer my fucking questions. Cherokee glared at me, obviously trying to make a decision (I don't think her pride would relent to choice A, but choice B was also going to be difficult). I repeated the question, but she continued to tap her pencil on the desk and stare at me. After a few minutes of this battle, she looked away and asked me a question.

"Why do you smoke so much?"

At first my stomach flipped, because I had obviously been seen on school grounds smoking. But I told Cher that it helped calm my nerves, because I had a lot on my mind all the time. I also told her to never start - it's actually a nasty habit. She just nodded and looked at me. She said that her dad smokes a lot, and it makes her feel sick all the time. Even though that had nothing to do with me, I felt guilty. I asked Cherokee again whether she was going to talk or write. "Ask away," was all she said, but in a sarcastic way. So for now, I'll just write the conversation we had so I don't get anything wrong or mixed up.

"Why do you keep turning in blank papers and failed homework?"
"Save that question for last."
"Who's been bullying you?"
"My dad..."
"Why?"
"He's a drunk. And an addict. Plus He's also got a bad temper, and I'm probably gonna get a beating tonight for not making dinner on time, due to this fucking detention."

The way she said it worried me more than it angered me. I asked her if she had any other relatives or friends to stay with, but she said no. Her mom lives in Germany with her stepdad, and she didn't have many friends. Well, no friends. I can see why, with her stuck up attitude and pride. I told her that if she ever needed to get away from him, she could come stay with me for a few nights and I could help her out. Cherokee smiled her beautiful smile at me. "You know what else my dad doesn't like? My attitude. But you know what? I think you do."

I forgot to ask her about the homework, because she got up and fucking kissed me, then left without a word. It was a quick kiss, but I can still taste her cherry flavored Chapstick and I can't fucking stop smiling. My lips still tingle.

But I don't actually fucking know why she did it.

So I'm just sitting here shitting myself, thinking that Cherokee Williams loves me. Maybe she does? Maybe she doesn't? I don't know, but I swear to God, if she does then I'm the happiest man alive.