Status: I'm back mother***ers

Diary of an Unorthadox Pedophile

October 23

I spent the entire fucking weekend in Champ's again. Travis and me had a ball, even though we got into some trouble. Another guy and him got into a huge fight (which I was trying to break up), and Lilly ended up kicking us all out and closing up early. That was a couple hours ago. I got kicked in the shin really fucking hard, so I can't hardly walk right now.

Julie called me twice today. I think she might have gotten fucked over by somebody else and wants me back. I'm not sure, but I am sure as fuck that I won't answer. We haven't spoken since. . . September, I think. I'm over her completely.

There's not much else to write, as of now. Nothing in my life ever seems to change. Beer, work, and the occasional woman.

Oh, that reminds me. I'm still a bit hurt over Cherokee. I love her way more than I should. It's almost not legal. With the smooching going on, I can't remember if I even offered her lessons, but I'll do it tomorrow. Even if she doesn't like me, it won't hurt to stick to her. Well, it probably will in the end.

Anyways, it's late so I'm going to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm working on making the pedophilia side of the story more pronounced, as you may or may not be able to tell.