Status: I'm back mother***ers

Diary of an Unorthadox Pedophile

October 24

Dear God, have I got a story for today. I'm not sure whether I want to cry or scream or kill someone, but I'm just really fucking fed up with my life. Every time I meet someone I can relate to, they either forget me, fuck me over, or I fuck it up myself.

This time I'm a little fucked over and really stuck.

I still had a limp today from that fight yesterday, so when Cherokee noticed, she stayed after class to ask me about it. (Imagine that - Cher took initiative to start a conversation up this time. Maybe she does care?) Anyways, I told her that I got into a fight yesterday (no specifics because I didn't want her to know I'm a drunk), and she looked at me kind of funny. She told me that her dad had gotten into a fight too up at the bar. I swear, my heart sped up a bit.

"He must have been the ass - sorry, language - um, the guy me and Travis beat up. No wait, I'm not sorry. He really was an ass, and I'm sorry that he's so horrible-"

Cherokee looked at me in the most awful way she could have, and it made me stop talking. She seemed really disappointed and even scared. I thought I had insulted her by called her pa an ass.

"Travis? You mean Travis Williams? He's my dad!"

I think those words are going to haunt me for a really fucking long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Curveball muddafuqers

hate me that's fine