Status: I'm back mother***ers

Diary of an Unorthadox Pedophile

November 4

This weekend, I'm going to get my shit together. I've been swearing it for a long time, but I really mean it. I've already gotten my bedroom cleaned out, the kitchen at least somewhat straightened out, and the bathroom is spotless. I had to go buy cleaner and a new mop, so that should just prove what I've been at. This house is getting clean, because I don't want to look like a filthy bastard bachelor anymore. I think with some renovations to my 'bad habits', my mental wellness is gonna get really fucking better.

Also, I'm motivated because Cherokee is coming over on Tuesday evening so we can talk over her grades and how she can fix her school life.

Here's today's conversation:

C: "I'm gonna ask you something crazy."
Me: "Anything." (I was actually really surprised and hopeful that she was gonna ask me to kiss her again or some shit, even though I knew I shouldn't).
C: "Can you help me out with getting my grades back together? I was thinking last night. . . I've been an ass to you, even though I know you want to help. . . I know that even though you're friends with my dad, you didn't know about--. . . . Anyways, I'm willing to try harder with my school and try and not let my family life get in the way of other things, no matter how bad it might be." (Every word seemed force but true.)
Me: "First thing, we'll have to go over everything you've done and what you have to make up for--. . . " (I stopped talking because she started smiling at me, looking me in the face as if I had just redeemed her very soul. I must have started smiling too, because she cocked her head and asked me something even crazier.)
C: "You really do like me, don't you?"
Me: (After being silent for a while,) "I do. I care." (Shrug.)

And she left, swinging her hips a little more purposely and with a scrap of paper with a tutoring session date scribbled on it.

And here I am day dreaming again. I'm getting too old for this shit. . . Back to cleaning, I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's back