Status: I'm back mother***ers

Diary of an Unorthadox Pedophile

September 18

This morning I woke up with the worst hangover. I met a new drinking buddy up at Champ's and we probably got alcohol poisoning with the amount we put down. The poor bastard probably had to listen to me go on about my shitty life, but he would have been too drunk to be bothered. (He was probably complaining too, anyways). God, this headache sucks. After so many years of this routine, you'd think my body would just accept the fact that I'm killing it....

It's 6 in the evening already. It's getting dark, and there's a game on. But fuck it, I don't feel like watching. There are about 27 quizzes I still have to look over this weekend. Don't feel like doing that either. I know, it's creepy and gross but I can't help but think about her. That's all I have been doing. There's this song that came on the radio the other day, and I can't help but frame it around my scenario. The song is about a man who "loves a woman like a little girl", but she doesn't return it. All he wants is for her to at least pretend to love him, since that's better than nothing. I can't remember the name or the tune though. It was slow and depressing.... But anyways, I think that's all I have to write for today. I'm anticipating Monday only becuase I'll get to see my darling Cherokee Williams.