Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

Andy Biersack is the typical 12th grader at High School. He and his goofy three best friends, they're all ready to leave out of this place. One more school year, and one more new student to join in on the last year here. With Andy being a proud gay, he keeps his eyes on the new kid who he finds to be his type. The only problem is that he's taken. As months go by, they're friends, but Andy feels something more. Knowing Ashley is taken, he still tries to signal what he feels towards him.

Ashley Purdy had to move in with his grandparents so they can run their second shop in here Ohio. Him leaving his home, California, he has to leave his girlfriend who he loves to death behind. After all the promises to skype, call, and so on, they're still together. He's known to be openly friendly to any sexuality but he would find himself thinking who he really is and what he really likes. He goes to school and on the first day, he is welcome by a blue eyed boy and his friends. A few months away his girl and a few months closer to this one boy, confusion happens and Ashley is stuck on his mixed feelings.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello humans, welcome to a co-written Andley story! Let me throw out a warning out there now.

This story will involve the following:
BoyXBoy
GirlXBoy
Cussing
Heartbreaks
and whatever that pops up in my head. The rating should b enough info.

Please don't steal our story.
Story will be somewhat short, chapters will be randomly short or long, it depends.

lollypopto- Andrew
Crown The Secrets- Ashley

Enjoy!