Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

I've Never Been the Type to Run From Anything

~Andy~

I found myself enjoying a comfortable and deep sleep. It's the best sleep I've gotten in a while lately. I didn't want to get up but I hard the guys yelling. I opened my eyes and I was laying on my back. I could hear what sounded like Jake and CC yelling downstairs.

I sighed and got up from the carpet. I walked across the room peeking at the mirror. A grunt came out of my mouth as I rolled my eyes. Ashley's gonna be here for a while so I might as well let him get used to my bed head. I found my batman house shoes before making my way downstairs. I opened my ears to hear Ashley and CC talking.

"Not yet. Want me to wake hi-"

"I can hear you fuckers rambling around from my room! Chill the fuck out!"

I jumped from the second to last step and tried to make my way to the kitchen before I was attacked by a wild Jacob bug. We both feel to the ground. I sighed to myself. I loved him but it's way to early for this shit.

I made my way back onto my feet and listened to the sarcastic comments from the guys. We decided on Stake N Shake for breakfast and made our way out of the house without bothering to change or fix our horrible looks.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Once in the restaurant we piled into the booth. I think it would have been more convenient if we had gotten a table, but it's hard to say no to an excited CC on a Saturday.

Jake CC and Jinxx sat on one side while Ashley and I sat on the other. Jake and Jinxx were giggling about something on one of their phones. CC just looked annoyed and Ashley looked confused as always. I rolled my eyes and continued to look over the menu.

The waiter took our orders and we chatted about the party that we were attending. They always though the best parties and it'll be Ashley's first Fuentes experience. Wonder how he is with alcohol.

My thoughts got interrupted by the vibration of my phone. I looked down to see Jake's name on the screen. I looked up at him and tiled my head slightly. He quickly looked back at Jinxx who had a mischievous grin that matched Jake's.

I picked up my glass and took a small sip before opening the message. The image made me choke on the liquid that was going down my throat. Jake and Jinxx irrupted into laughter that was cut short by CC hitting Jinxx in the arm.

I looked down at the picture again and blinked a couple times. I was cuddled up to Ashley. Both of use were sleeping.

"What is it?" Ashley asked looking around at all of us.

"Nothing I replied quickly before deleting the picture. After that things went back to normal. We left it at that.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

The guys and I had spent the day together again. We had convinced Ash to sit on the roof with us. We even got the pizza man to bring it up.

Night was setting in and we were all pretty worn out. Jake and Jinxx both laid on their back. CC was playing a drum beat with the music. I looked over at Ashley who just seemed to be staring at nothing. I couldn't resist the temptation to be close to him like we were in that picture. If only I was conscious when they had taken it.

I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. At first he tensed, but he rested his head on mine and we moved closer. I enjoyed the moment, ignoring the annoying CC voice in the back of my head. I heard the real CC clear his throat and Ashley moved away.

Thanks again C. I sighed and looked the other way, trying to keep emotions in tact. I don't cry. I'm Andy Biersack.

"Sleeping over again, Ashley?" CC asked.

"Nah, I would but in have to check on my grandparents." I heard him speak.

"Think I'm going home too Drew. Ashley I'll give you a ride if you need."

"Thanks."

"Later dickheads." Jake said while flicking us off.

We all waved the the two that climbed off of the roof. A few minutes later Jinxx left. It always resulted in CC and I being last. I hated this because I knew that we were about to have another talk.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
We were now back in my room that mom was making us clean before she and dad left. CC took the opportunity to do what he did best.

"Andrew what was that today." He asked while throwing T-shirt into the hamper.

"What are you talking about C?"

"You and Ashley Drew. You're forgetting about his girl in Cali."

"He was forgetting about her too." I whispered under my breath.

"I heard that. And how do you know?"

"He hasn't looked at his phone once since Friday."

"So. Doesn't mean a thing Drew."

"I'm sorry for developing feelings for someone Christian! I can't help it. I don't want to be a home wrecker of boyfriend stealer or whatever. I just know that I was taught to do as my heart wants. I know it sounds corny but that's how it is. If the other heart feels the same then nothing matters."

"But Andrew you're acting like you're in love with him or some shit. Stop it before you do. He. Has. A. Girlfriend. His hearts not yours to connect with or whatever. Please for your own good. Leave. It. Be."

"If it wasn't for your stupid voice ringing in the back of my head then we wouldn't be having this conversation. I could have kissed him already, but no. CC has to ruin everything."

"You can't ruin anything if nothing's there. There's nothing to ruin kid. You're my best friend and I'm jut trying to keep you safe."

"You shouldn't worry about me. I'm 17. I can take care of myself."

"Don't care how old you are. I'm gonna always be ringing in the back of your head because you know I'm right."

"Whatever C."

"Don't do this Drew. I know that whatever C means that you're done talking, but I'm not. Leave it alone Andrew. Please. For your and Ashley's own good."

"Fine CC."

I know he keeps warning me but I can't help myself. I had to say something. And I had to soon. I picked up my phone and found Ashley's number. My fingers roamed over the buttons. Not tonight Andy. You need to tell him in person.

Andy: Good Night Ash. Had fun with you and the guys today. See you soon. :)

Before I could hit send CC's frame hovered over me and grabbed the device from my hand.

"I'm serious Andrew!"

I snatched it back and began to get heated. Poor CC. He fucked up.

"Christian I'm seventeen! I don't need you to baby sit me like I'm five! Every since Ashley told us that he has a girlfriend you've been up my ass! Chill the fuck out and let me live."

"Let you life?! I've trying to keep you from getting hurt! What makes you think that he'll drop his girlfriend for you Andrew!? It's really pathetic that you're yelling at me for doing nothing but being a good friend!"

"You're not a good friend! You should let me figure things out for myself! That's what good friends do!"

"I'm not a good friend? Really Andrew? I'm like your fucking brother! You need to stop thinking with your dick and start using your head! What in your right mind makes you think that he'll go for a guy anyway. I don't understand how he'd drop something like Bre for pathetic little Andy whose obviously trying too hard. Ashley'll make you feel hurt like that football player did. I wouldn't be surprised if they were in on something."

"How the fuck would they be in on something! Ashley barley knows anyone at our school and how dare you turn it on him."

"What else Andrew. Why would he chose to make besties with a fag!"

Just then my heart froze. My best friend just called me a fag.

As if on instinct I ran to my bag and started throwing clothes in it.

"Dude what are you doing?"

"Going away from you. I'm nothing but a faggot and you must not want to be around one of those."

"Drew I didn't mean it."

"Yea you did! You wouldn't have said it other wise."

"Andrew."

"Shut up Christian. I'm done talking to you. I'm leaving."

"Where are you going?"

"To Ashley's. You don't know where he lives and you have no way but to walk."

"Yeah smart one Andrew. Just leave me at your house."

"I don't give a fuck right now."

I shoved my notebook into the bag before storming downstairs. Thank god the parents weren't home. They'd flip if they heard our choice words.

"Andy you're not leaving!" He yelled as I continued to the door.

"You bet your ass I am."

"Drew!"

I shut the door in his face before I could hear anymore. By the he had stepped outside I was already down the road. Guess he'd have my house to himself.

About 35 minutes later I pulled up to the place that I was looking for. I saw one light on and I could see a figure with what seemed like a guitar in the window.

Making my way to the door I stopped. It's really late. Should I knock?

"Andy?"

Before I could make my decision a shirtless Ash stood in the door.

"Uh yeah."

"Why are you here so late? You look upset. Is everything okay? Are the guys alright? Come in are you hurt or–"

"No. Everything's fine. I got into an argument with CC and now I'm here. Can I...can I stay here for the night? CC's parents are gone so he's supposed to be staying over and mom and dad aren't there to give him a ride and I took my car so..."

"Yeah. You can stay I guess."

"Thank you."

"Uh you can come in I guess."

He stepped out of the way and led me into the dark house.

"You can sleep in my room if you want."

"No I'm fine. I can sleep on the couch."

"That couch isn't worth sleeping on. It's been through two generations, and way too many moves to count. We've slept under the same blanket before. It won't be a problem."

"Okay... Are you sure?"

"Course I am."

He made his way to the stairs and stopped, holding out his hand. I took and and he dragged me to his room. It was funny how much it looked like mine. He had some posters up and clothes were already in the floor.

"Gosh Ash. You just moved here why have you worn so many outfits?

He laughed a little and rubbed a hand through his hair.

"I threw them there. Just wanted to feel more at home."

"I see."

"Yeah...so um. There's my bed. Sorry if it's not as comfy as yours."

"It's fine. At least I don't have to sleep on a couch."

He smiled at me before turing his light off. He let me in the bed frost and he scooted in next to me. It's funny how his axe stays on all day. I can still smell it on his.

"There's a bathroom on the left just in case you needed to know."

"Cool."

We were facing each other like the other night. It wasn't awkward for some reason this time. We both smiled and I closed my eyes.

"Thanks for letting me stay here."

"Sure Bright eyes."

I didn't know that it was possible to smile as much as I did, but I guess it was.

"Night Ash."

"Night Bright eyes."

Within minutes I could feel myself drifting off. His bed was actually ten times more comfortable than mine. Has it really only been a week since I met him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! How goes it? Sorry it took so long but you know how it is. Thank you for reading. Title credit goes to Vices by Memphis May Fire. Hope you enjoyed. I love you all. Your turn love. :)