Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

I Put Your Body To The Test With Mine

Andy

I woke up at around midnight. I could hear Ash yelling outside of the room.

“No, you still cheated on me, I left you for 2 months and I end up coming right back. Don’t you dare call me a whore, cause I’m not stupid enough to cheat on you, even though you cheated on me way before.”

Ah a fight with the girl I see. He was no longer talking so I decided to check up on him. He was sitting against the wall with his face in his hands. Poor Ash. As much as I'm kinda glad that they argued; he looked so sad.

I decided to comfort him and we spent the rest of the night and morning watching a movie it ended with a small fight between us. It was serious at all. Just two friends having a fun bicker.

Ashley claimed that iron man was so much better than batman which was outrageous.

“Are you freaking serious?! Iron Man?!” I yelled with a slight laugh. “He aint got nothing against Batman! He’s a junk of metal!”

“Yeah a junk of metal that could blast Batman in one go.” I popped him in the back of the head as I would with any of the other guys. He ended up shoving me and we ended up wrestling. It had gotten to the point where we had gotten to the floor and I had him pinned under me. I pinned his arms above his head and tried to regain my breath.

“Shit, I didn’t know you were strong..” He breathed.

I chucked a bit and got close to his face.

“How does it feel to get beat by a boy that’s smaller than you?" I asked, my voice contained a bit of cockiness.

We just looked at what we could see of each other. That stupid CC voice came back and I removed myself from him and rolled over to his side.

*•*•*•*•*•*•

By the time the sun had came up I decided to get back home. I told Ash goodbye and made my way back to my house.

I walked up the stairs hoping that CC had left, but to my dismay he was already up taping on my desk with those drum sticks.

"Oh look who decided to come home." He said giving me sass.

"Christian I don't want to argue with you."

"Where'd you go last night anyway? Jinxx was the only one to answer his phone."

"I was at Ashley's if you must know."

"Here we go again! Andrew he has a fucking girlfriend! He doesn't need you!"

"Yeah well they got into an argument last night and he needed a friend just as much as I did!"

"You didn't do anything stupid did you?"

"No Christian Mora! I didn't! Stop worrying about me. I'm not the little troubled 10 year old anymore. I don't need you to protect me!"

"You acting like a–"

"Christian just please stop. Is your mom home? I need you to leave. I have more important things to do."

"She's supposed to be on her way. I'll just sit down stairs until she shows. See you at school Andrew."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

2 weeks later.

The guys and I had got kicked out of class for our spectacular Misfits performance. I had dragged Ashley to mine and showed him my costume. I also told him about the argument that went on between me and CC. He had to leave so I was left alone.

I paced around my room trying to decide what I was going to say to C. I knew that there would be yelling, and I also knew that it would take a lot for him to listen to me and hear me out. I had an idea. It was childish. It was stupid. It was a bad idea and it probably wouldn't work, but it was worth a shot.

Andy: Come to my house. I need to talk to you.

CC: why should I?

Andy: because you're my best friend.

CC: I'm on my way.

I sat around for a good 30 minutes before CC had let himself in. He knocked softly on my door. I opened it with a slight smile and he took his normal seat at my window.

"What's up?" He asked looking serious.

"I want to talk to you and settle things, but I don't want this to get out of hand. Here. Put this on."

I handed him a thick rubber band that was big enough to fit around his wrist.

"We both gonna take turns talking and if one interrupts the other then their rubber band gets popped. No yelling either."

"Okay got it."

"I'll start. CC we have established this conflict with Ashley. I understand and I get it, but I honestly don't think that you're going to change any of my actions."

"I understand that Andrew, but I'm so worried about this. I love you to death. You're my little brother. I don't want to see you get hurt."

"I won't get hurt C. I–"

"You don't know that though Andy."

"You interrupted me. That's a pop."

"But I–"

"No it's a pop!"

"Then I get to pop you because you just cut me off!" He spat back at me.

"But you just y–"

He cut my sentence off by popping the band on my arm.

"Ow!"I cried.

He snickered, and I returned the pop. It soon became a popping war and eventually our wrist were sore.

"Okay I surrender!" CC yelled.

"Me too."

The two of us looked at our arms and laughed a little before looking up and smiling at each other.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you Drew. I really didn't mean it. It was stupid and I should have thought before I spoke. I know that you're mature enough for this whole thing. And love is love. Whatever happens happens."

"Thanks C. I'm sorry for yelling at you and ignoring you these past few weeks and I shouldn't have left that night. We could have worked it out."

"You were just angry and I was just stupid."

"We were both angry and stupid." I corrected.

"I agree. Are we friends again?"

"We never stopped being friends."

We shared a smile and a hug.

"We have so much to catch up on. Look!" I yelled while throwing him my Halloween outfit.

"You're not wearing this."

"You bet your ass I am. Ash's is going as a hello kitty.

"You're gonna fuck up so bad tomorrow." He sighed.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Not like any of us are going to remember anyway."

"Well somebody's gotta be the designated driver."

"Really C? We're probably just going to pass out there. Car's gonna be blocked in any way."

"Guess you're right." He shrugged. He played a beat with his sticks and looked back up at me.

"What are you going to be?" I asked.

"Found this great dog suit. I actually have two halves. I'm going to try and talk jake into being my other half and of he disagrees then I'll end up going as a dogs ass."

"That actually sounds better than the whole dog costume."

He laughed at my pathetic joke and shook his head.

"I wonder about you sometimes Andrew."

"I wonder about myself a lot too."

Again he laughed and thew the skirt in my face. He left a few hours later and I slept soundly until morning.

*•*•*•*•*•*•

I had a couple minutes before I had to leave for school. I kept checking to make sure my skirt wouldn't slip up or anything today.

I smoothed down the cut up shirt that hung off of my body and grabbed my bag. My phone vibrated on the counter and I was thankful because I almost forgot it.

Ash <3: Can you swing by mine and give me a ride? It's really cold and why walk when you have a car.

Andy: Sure on my way. :)

I grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator before shouting goodbye to my parents.

I popped in my Black Sabbath cd. Yes band and album name. I skipped number one and just let number two play which happened to be The Wizard.

About three minutes I pulled up to Ash's and beeped my horn. He stuck his head out of the window and waved.

"Be in a sec. Can't find my shirt!"

I chuckled a bit and gave him a thumbs up. He disappeared back into the house and I could see his shadow moving. I saw his body move as he slipped on the shirt. I groaned at the sight and sat patiently in the car.

Ashley came out of the house, slamming the door behind him. He jumped in my passenger seat and I smiled at him.

He buckled his seat belt and looked up at me giving me that smile.

"Hey 'Drew."

Before I could reply with the typical "Hey Ash", he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

What the actual fuck right now. I think he and I both realized what he did. He sighed and started to explain himself.

"I'm sorry... I bet that was really really awkward...I'm just...r–really missing Bre right now...a–and I used to do the same to her and...and yeah..."

He and I both knew that he was lying too. I just pretended to play it off. I shrugged.

"Nice costume by the way." I said.

"Yeah. You too."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A couple of classes had went by and in this class I only had CC.

"Dude spill it!" He yelled at me.

"Spill what?" I said sighing and looking down at my note book.

"That fucking lipstick mark on your face. Your momma doesn't wear lipstick, and she surely doesn't kiss you on your way out anymore, so who did it? Did some chick come find you?"

I dug through my bag looking for my tiny hand held mirror. Don't ask me why I have it. And ew CC. What girl would I be kissing with lipstick on. What guy wo–

"Shit." I mumbled. "Has that been there all day?!"

"Yeah. Thought it was part of your costume, but I knew better than that."

"Fuck." I mumbled again while trying to wipe the bright pink cosmetic off.

"Dude who the fuck was it?!"

"It was Ashley." I whisper yelled.

"No fucking shit?! Holy crap dude. He kissed you."

"Lower your voice and yes. It was an accident though."

"No it wasn't. You're rubbing off on him."

"What the hell happened to you not agreeing with all of this."

"Don't really care anymore and I guess you were right. He hasn't really been bothered with his girlfriend. Maybe you two have a chance. You know what will make those feelings even greater? Booze. And lots of it."

I rolled my eyes at my friend and turned my attention to the board. Maybe I'll pay attention for the remainder of the day. One thing was clouding my head though. The though of a Biersack and a Purdy with alcohol in the same room. Oh this is going to be a glorious night.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"C'mon Ashley! What is taking you so long!" CC yelled from the front seat of my car.

"C give him time. He's probably having trouble convincing his grandparents to go or something." Jake replied.

"Nope his grandparents already said he could go. Don't know why he's running late."

"Oh there he is." Jinxx pointed out.

Ashley rolled his eyes before shoving his phone into his pocket.

"I swear that girl just angers me sometimes. She hasn't bothered to talk to me in two weeks and she got upset at me!"

"Sorry bro." CC said.

"Whatever. Just get me to this party."

"Sure buddy." I smiled while Turing to look at him.

His frown turned upside down and he smiled back at me. My heart got all fuzzy and I turned back around.

*•*•*•*•*

The street was already filled with cars and you could hear the music and smell the substances. I parked the car and we went our separate ways though Ashley stayed with me.

We walked through the house waving and nodding at random people.

"Yo Andrew!"

Ashley and I turned our head at the voice.

"Sup Mike."

"I see you got invited too. Sorry that I didn't do it personally. A lot of people you know?"

"Yeah. Have you met Ashley yet?"

"Oh. This is the dude that Chris was talking about."

"Chris who?"

"Chris Roetter. You know. The one that moved here from Cali." He explained.

"Didn't know you knew him Ash."

"Er. Yeah. Knew him from my old school. We were good friends actually."

"You don't seem to hang out with him."

"Guess we grew apart."

I didn't really favor him. He doesn't say anything directly too me, but the looks he gives me are just...I don't know... Weird.

"You guys look uptight." He said. "Someone bring these two some alcohol!"

"Here you go brotha."

Vic appeared with two red solo cups. He handed them to Mike a disappeared again.

"One for you and one for you. Drink up and enjoy yourselves!"

I looked at the clear liquid and took a sip. Ah. Good O' Jack Daniels.

"Gonna go mingle. Enjoy yourself." Ashley said finally leaving my side.

"Yeah..."

*•*•*•*•*•*•

We'd been at this party for two hours. I haven't seen any of the guys and I've been sitting in the same spot. I don't know how much I've drank, but I couldn't see straight. That's for sure.

I decided to try and get up. I started to walk around and look for someone that I knew.

"No Christian. I–I'm not letting you." Jake slurred while trying to push CC away from the group of people passing a blunt.

The two ended up falling over and laughing. I rolled my eyes. They're drunk off of their asses too.

I walked up stairs looking for the bathroom. I found a door, but I heard moans coming from it. Gross. I sighed and looked for a room that wasn't occupied. I knocked once on one door. There was no answer so I walked in. I jumped when I saw ashley appear from a room.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." His words weren't slurred, but it was clear by the way he was walking that he was drunk too.

"There's a bathroom in there."

"I w-was looking for one."

I walked to the door, to hammered to shut it and took a piss. I stood at the sink and washed my hands. I looked up through the mirror to see Ashley standing behind me and smiling. He looked hotter than he usually did. I smiled at him through the reflective glass and he walked towards me. His hands found their way to my hips and we swayed to the fast music that was coming from downstairs. He started to slow down and whispered in my ear.

"You know 'Drew, you look really sexy with that tiny little skirt on. And those fish nets...you're just trying tease me aren't you."

I turned around so that I was eye level with him. There wasn't any thinking done because the chemicals in our brains had taken over. My lips touched his and it was pure bliss. I actually never thought about kissing him. This is just amazing.

I was swept off of my feet by him and thrown onto the bed. We were know making out.

"T-take of your shit." I barley get out. By now I'm completely aroused and need to get off.

He nodded and pulled away for a second to take off the cloth that was covering his body.

"Wait A-Ash."

He looked up at me still breathing hard.

"I like you a lot and I want this."

"Me too."

He continued to kiss me again and pulled off my shirt. He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"I don't think anyone's in here."

Neither one of our reflexes were fast enough to know what was happening.

"Oh shit sorry. Wait Ashley?"

Ashley jumped off of me and I felt like everything that just happened was nothing. I know we're drunk but it meant more to me.

"C–Chris?"

"Ha! Dude you were so about to fuck the fagot."

"Don't call him that." Ashley said back.

"Whatever dude. What's your girl back in Cali gonna say?"

"I'm drunk. This doesn't mean anything."

Wow that hurt.

"Again whatever dude. I'll leave you alone."

Chris and the blond walked out of the room and shut the door. I had pulled my shirt back on and now had my legs pulled to my chest. Ashley sat on the side of the bed and took a breath.

"I almost cheated on her..." He whispered to himself.

"I thought you said you liked me too."

"Andrew we're not even going to remember this in the morning."

"Then why do you care?"

"Because it's still wrong."

"Okay Ashley."

"Don't be mad."

"I'm not."

"Look Andy. I'm sorry. I just–I need to..."

He looked back at me with a sad expression and ran out of the room. I didn't even bother to follow him. My feelings were hurt and now my stomach was hating me too. I rushed to the bathroom toilet and wasted my guts.

I wanted to go home but I was everyone's ride. Might as well go to sleep in this room...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! How goes it? Here's this chapter. So...um..yeah. That happened. I don't have much to say, but thanks and I love you all. Back to the lovey co-writer.