Status: i love you

The Only One

Chapter 7

KELLIN’S POV

I was laying in my bunk with my headphones in trying to go to sleep, but honestly there was no way I could sleep. Just like every other night in the past week, no sleep. I just kept wondering about what happened to Vic. Mike looked really worried when he had left the restaurant earlier and then he threatened me? What the hell?

I thought about Vic crying or even just moping around and it broke my heart. All because of me. I hated thinking about that beautiful boy being sad. I really fucked up big time. I wanted nothing more than to make him happy and wipe away his tears when he cried and tell him it would all be okay and just hold him in my arms and play with his hair. And I ruined that because I was a stupid little shit and refused to talk to him. I was always running from my problems.

So I decided right then that I would make things right. Vic deserved an explanation and more than that to be happy, and I wasn’t going to have it any other way. I decided that as soon as we arrived in the next city, I was going to go make things okay.

I rolled over to face the wall of the bus and finally drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Vic.

--

I woke up and the hazy sun was coming through the little round window in my bunk. What time was it? I reached down to the end of the bed to grab my phone. I clicked the screen on and it said it was 6:45 in the afternoon. I must have slept all day. A week of no sleep can do that. I dropped my phone down and pulled the covers over my head. No way was I going to go out and interact with people. Especially when those people are four immature smelly band dudes. It just was not going to happen.
And I needed to think about what I would say to Vic. We were expected in the next city in like five hours. Five hours to think about an apology for Vic. Okay.
______________________________________________________

VIC’S POV

“Vic, come on man, please just come watch this movie with us. You haven’t left that fucking bunk one time in two days,” Jaime yelled from the couch. He was the only one who didn’t know about what had happened with my arm. We didn’t want to worry him. He was always so happy all the time and we really didn’t like upsetting him. Which was what I was doing by not going to watch that fucking movie, so I rolled out of the bunk and went to the living room.

I was wearing my tie dye hoodie and black and grey plaid pj pants. I entered the little room and they all turned to look at me, surprised I had actually came at Jaime’s call.

“Well look who decided to grace us with his presence. Dude, you look like death,” Jaime said. Mike and Tony both gave him a stern look and he just threw his hands up defensively. I rolled my eyes sat on the couch next Mike. Jaime had moved over to the chair and Tony sat on the floor. I put my legs on Mike’s lap. He gave me a look that asked if I was okay. I shook my head yes and turned my attention to the movie. It was Mike’s turn to pick the movie, so it was I was not one bit surprised when Harry Potter started.

--

When the movie was over, we made some frozen pizzas and just sat around and chilled. It had been a week since I had actually been social with them and I had kind of missed it. They were my best friends and they always managed to make me feel better.

After the pizza and the hangin’ out I decided to retreat back to my bunk once again. I would have stayed with them longer but my mind drifted to Kellin and what had happened the other day with Tony and Mike, and once it started, it wouldn’t stop.

I went to my bunk to think in private, but quickly found myself falling asleep.

--

I woke up to a pair of arms snaking around my waist. I rolled over and saw Kellin laying beside me with his arms around me.
___________________________________________________

KELLI’S POV

Vic rolled over and looked at me through squinted eyes. His hair was sticking out in odd places and he looked confused as hell. But he also looked cute as hell. “What… what are you doing here?” he asked me, his voice laced with sleep. I felt bad for waking him. I pushed hair out of his face and said, “Shh, go back to sleep, we’ll talk in the morning.” I think that just confused him more, but he didn’t seem too concerned about it. He nodded and snuggled his head into my chest, quickly falling back asleep.

I had expected him to be awake when I arrived. I had waited five hours just thinking of what to say and couldn’t think of anything, so I had decided to wing it. I was so used to not sleeping that I had forgotten that most people actually need sleep. Tonight would be no different than most nights. I would lay awake all night thinking. But it didn’t bother me that night, because I had Vic wrapped up in my arms and snuggled up to me. I wouldn’t sleep if I could. I wanted to take in as much of him as I could.

He was wearing his tie dye hoodie and he looked so adorable it actually hurt me. I have no idea why he would be wearing a hoodie though. The temp in their bus was perfectly fine. I guess he was just cold natured. I pulled him closer to me at the thought of him being cold.
I rubbed one of my hands up and down his back and the other hand through his hair. I had a thing for his hair. The way it curled at the ends and came down to his shoulders. If he didn’t put a hat on it would stick out like crazy everywhere.

I smiled at the thought of him fixing his hair. I kept fiddling with it. Twirling it around my fingers and petting it back down. He stirred a little and maneuvered his arm in between my side and arm. We were tangled up in each other and I loved every second of it.

Soon I found my eyes growing heavy. I had told myself I wouldn’t sleep because I wanted to be with Vic, but I figured he wasn’t going anywhere and let myself drift off.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg you guys. I accidentally put up ch. 8 before ch. 7. im so sorry. im going crazy guys