Status: i love you

The Only One

Chapter 9

KELLIN’S POV

I was laying in my bunk alone thinking about Vic with my headphones in. The PTV boys were off doing some sound checks and junk and Vic had let me sleep in instead of making me go with him, which was sweet but I missed him.

It had been two week since Vic and I started….whatever it was we were in. I wasn’t sure if we were in a relationship or what. We kissed a lot and basically lived together, but I was scared to ask him. I was worried I would scare him away or something.

We spent all our time together and the other guys were probably starting to notice. We tried to be as sneaky as possible, but it wasn’t always effective. Sometimes the guys would see me trying to get into Vic’s bus, or Vic trying to get into ours. Of course Jesse knew exactly what was going on, but he had remained loyal and not told the others, which I was more than thankful of. They would obviously figure it out sooner or later, but later would be better than sooner.

I was starting to get bored laying in the bunk by myself. I was also starting to get hungry. Right on cue, my stomach grumbled, making me groan and roll out of the bunk and pulling my headphones out. The rest of the guys were up and getting dressed.

“Hey man, we’re going to get some food. You in?” Jack asked me. My stomach grumbled in return, letting him know I was most definitely “in”. I pulled off my sweats right there, not caring because they were basically my brothers. I dug through my clothes and found a pair of black skinny jeans already cuffed from the last time I’d worn them. I kept the same red Anthem Made tee on and put on my black toms, ready for whatever food I could find.

--

We were all sitting in a Burger King having it our way and talking around the pretty nasty table. We were having a talk about the tour and how amazing it had been when Justin brought up Vic. Everyone looked at me at the mention of his name, and even though I pretended not to notice the looks, a deep blush crept into my cheeks. They definitely suspected something between Vic and I. I think they brought him up just to see my reaction. Assholes.

“I just don’t know how he wear’s that fucking hoodie all the time man. It’s hot as shit and he wear’s it everywhere,” Gabe said. We all nodded in agreement, not really saying anything because of the food in our mouths. I had noticed that he wore the hoodie a lot, but never really thought about why. It was kind of weird. It made me think that maybe he was hiding something bad on his arms. It gave me a sick feeling and I immediately lost my appetite. He wouldn’t do that to himself would he?

We left BK after everyone was finished and went back to the busses. We saw that the Sexicans had returned, and I need to talk to Vic.

__________________________________________________

VICS POV

We had gotten up at around 8 to go to do some junk that I wasn’t too concerned about. We were on a break for the day before we would be leaving later that night. The tour was almost over and we had decided to take a few months off after this tour.

We got back to the bus after recording and as soon as we got back, I went to see if Kellin was in his bus, but he wasn’t. I figured they had gone to eat or something and would be back soon enough. I just missed my Kellybear terribly.

I decided to wait for him in my own bus. Mike was making some tacos and I couldn’t pass up his tacos if I wanted to. I’m not sure what the hell he put in those tacos, but shit they were delicious.

--

We finished our tacos and cleaned the kitchenette up. We were just sort of hanging around, Jaime and Tony seriously into some video game while me and Mike sat on our computers. I was getting antsy waiting for Kellin. How long did it take to get some damn food? But right as that thought entered my brain, we heard a knock on the door to the bus, and saw Kellin let himself in before we could respond.
He had sort of a zoned out look on his face. It instantly worried me. I slammed my laptop closed and the sound snapped him out of it. He looked at me and gave me the “we need to talk, now” look. Well shit. That was the worst look you could give someone. I looked at Mike who was looking at me with a questioning look on his face. I shrugged and got off the couch. Jaime and Tony never even stopped yelling at each other over the game.

I followed Kellin outside of the bus. He laced his fingers with mine pulling me along. I decided not to even bother asking where we were going. We had a silence between us that I didn’t want to ruin. It was neither comfortable nor awkward, yet I still didn’t want to speak. I had a feeling I would be doing a lot of speaking soon anyway, so I would save my breath.

We kept walking in silence. We were just walking down the empty street when Kellin broke the silence saying, “Damn, it sure is hot out here. Aren’t you, like, burning in that hoodie?” I was burning up, but I was used to it. I always had it on. I wanted to take it off so bad, but of course I couldn’t, so I simply replied, “Nah, I’m okay,” giving him the best fake smile I could muster up. He didn’t look like he was buying it though.

“Vic, it’s like 1000 fucking degrees out here, how are you not dying?” he persisted. I wanted to tell him everything but there was no way I could. He would think I was so messed up if he found out. I hadn’t done it in a while, but there were still some cuts that were just starting to scar over.

“Kellin, it’s not that hot out here, I’m fine okay?” I snapped. By then I had let go of his hand and crossed my arms over my chest. It was starting to get really hot though. Sweat was rolling down my face and it felt like I was sitting in an oven. Kellin gave me a suspicious look and kept going.

“Vic, you look like you’re about to fucking pass out. You have to take that stupid jacket off. What the hell is wrong with you? Why won’t you take it off?” Why would he not just drop it? If I wanted to keep my jacket on then why couldn’t he understand that? I was getting really frustrated. I started walking faster but Kellin grabbed my arm jerking me around to face him. He grabbed some of the fresher cuts and I gasped and jerked away quickly. “Just leave me alone about the fucking hoodie! Why do you even care so much?! If I say I’m okay, then I’m okay!” I yelled. But I was far from okay. I had never had to fight tears so hard in my life.

Kellin looked really shocked at my outburst, but I didn’t even care. I just wanted to get away from him and out of the heat. I also wanted a cold, sharp little piece of metal. I took off running back to the busses with one thing on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg you guys im sorry okay, im sorry. but itll be okay. it will. i promise. anyway yall should comment and subscribe and stuff. okay bye ily