‹ Prequel: Hogwarts
Sequel: Medieval
Status: Done with day 2

Zombies

Day 2: Zombies

"Jack?" I gasped. It couldn't be.

The apocalypse was hard and full of sacrifices but there was no way Jack could be infected. Yet there he was, a empty look in his darkened eyes, clothes bloodied. He was paler than usual and his hair was a mess. It couldn't be.

But there he was walking towards me looking well dead. I couldn't believe it. I refused to believe it.

Yesterday we finally admitted our feelings. It was hard but as Jack said "It's the end of the world. Let's do this!" Who could argue with that?

Yesterday we'd shared our first really kiss, that wasn't jokey or drunk. It was sweet and perfect.

Jack said he wanted to go on a walk. I argued it was a bad idea. But Jack said he'd have his gun and everything would be fine. He said he wanted to think. I gave up on the argument knowing there wasn't a chance for me to win against a dedicated Jack.

When he hadn't showed up in the morning I was worried, even scared. But Jack always knew how to take care of himself. Or so I thought.

He couldn't be infected. Yet there he was staggering towards me.

"Run Alex!" Rian yelled at me.

"Or shoot him." Zack added, fighting more zombies.

But I couldn't. I just stared at Jacks face, not believing this happened. I should have stopped him. I could have stopped him. Why did I let him go on that walk?

Just after we finished admitting our real feeling he has to get infected. I wanted to murder him than bring him to life, but it looks like someone already did that.

Jack looked at me without really recognizing me. He slowly went closer. His clothes were smeared with blood.

"Hungry." He moaned. I held my gun but I knew I'd never shoot him.

"Alex what are you doing!" Rian shouted as he fought another zombie.

"I'm not going to kill my new boyfriend!" I shouted back.

"New boyfriend? Holy shit is that Jack? It can't be." I nodded sadly still trying to figure out what to do.

"Alex you need to run!" Rian urged.

I couldn't leave Jack. People were hunting zombies all the time. Someone would kill him. He was a arms length away from me. His hands stretched closer and closer to me.

I stared into his dark brown eyes trying to find Jack inside of them. Their happy twinkling color was dulled down to dead, empty shade. Jack was gone. He kept getting closer.

"What the fuck are you doing Alex?! Fucking run! Shoot him!" Rian yelled as he fought another zombie.

I kept my eye contact with Jack. "Jack? It's me Alex. Don't you see? Are you there? I know you won't hurt me. We love each other. Jack just answer me. I can't loose you, I can't."

Jack looked confused. He didn't seem to know what to do with himself.

"Please Jack! C'mon! I need you. I can't be without you. You're the only reason I survived do far. Seeing your smile brightens up my days. Please Jack." Jack stared at me.

Then he lunged. I didn't even try to stop him. I couldn't hurt Jack. I wouldn't. I backed away from him.

He was about to attack again when he gazed at me with a almost human look.

"A-Alex?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said slightly tearful. "Jack you recognized me! Oh I'm so relieved. I was so scared! Jack I love you!"

I grabbed him and hugged him feeling so thankful he was ok. I didn't care of the blood covering him. He would be ok. We'd fought the infection.  

With that thought I felt Jacks teeth in my back. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So short, clinche and shitty seems to be the theme here. Sorry about that. I'll try to make tomorrow better as I have a great idea already. Thanks for all the comments recs and subs guys!

I wanted for it to be one story but apparently that's against mibba rules so it has to be a collection whatever that is. Anyways thanks! :D