Status: Active. I will update as much as I can.

Beggars, Choosers, Finders & Keepers

her | him

A young woman's life is interrupted when a sudden accident forces her to stop and take a step back. She starts forming a new world for herself while also unknowingly creating herself a new reality. It all started one night with a dog, a man, and a young boy to send her life on an entirely new journey that she didn't see coming. She encounters her own adventure of sorts when crafting a new course for her their future.



Disclaimer: I do not own any celebrity, song, book, mainstream memento mentioned. Definite and/or possible mentions: Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Turn Our Eyes Away by Trent Dabbs & Ruby Amanfu, etc.
-This story is a work of fiction.
-I own the story, the characters (other than those aforementioned), and the plot.
-I do not own any images used in this story.
-This story is strictly fiction and any relations or likeness to any actual person or thing is completely coincidental unless stated otherwise.
-Publish start date: July 5, 2013
-Publish end date: Unfinished

*This story has been submitted for Mibba Magazine's "Health" Contest.

Copyright © Write.with.Love, 2013
  1. The Bark is the Green Light
    Prologue
  2. The Blood Hits the Pavement
    Zayn's entrance.
  3. The Heart Seals a Bond
    Meet Nathan & Shelley
  4. The Symptoms Awaken
    Something's wrong.
  5. The Tears Form from Fire
    Things become terminal.