Status: I'll update as much as you guys would like :) God Bless!

Quiescence

Nine.

I have never felt like a broken person. I have never felt that because I was only 4/5 the human of any normal person that I was less whole. With an encompassing heart, and goals and fears, I lived life entirely, but perhaps just more quietly. In the medium in which I was both here and not here, shadows moved over me and a trickling warmness had coursed through my body. It had not scared me, all the doctors, because I knew they were people too, and they had hearts that longed to reach goals and battle fears. I breathed, and the world breathed with me. I relished the idea of a million tomorrows, and the world spun to simultaneously grant everyone their own tomorrows.

Surgery ended at two in the morning, and I was still here and not here, I was still deaf, and I still had goals and fears. I still had Laci, I presumed, waiting in the lobby with my parents and maybe even Druce. I felt alarmingly whole, until I had come to cross the barrier of here and not here too far, and realized I was permanently broken, for there was nothing but a piece of cloth where my left leg should have been. And just like that, I went back to not being here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updated I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I love you I'll be better I swear and by the way HAHA I LEFT YOU GUYS ON A CHAPTER LIKE THIS I'M SO BAD I'm so sorry

Also, you guys need to go check out "JulieCHEE", this chapter is dedicated to her. She's one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting on Mibba, and she's one of my most unique readers because she's deaf! (And she actually likes my story which made me do like fourteen million backflips I'm not exaggerating) Evan certainly wishes she could be as cool as JulieCHEE ^_^

Thanks for reading :)

I've met so many darling people through Mibba, I feel truly blessed.

Have the loveliest day ever.

xoxo