Welcome to Anna's World

Chapter 5 - Home Sweet Home

Anna's PoV:
Inside, it was bright and there were flowers and plants everywhere. The walls were white with photos in frames on it. Ryan was still holding my hand in his and said: "So this is the foyer." I didn't really listen to what else he was telling me, because my eyes were glued on a little glass cabinet on the wall. In it was a photo of Ryan and John, both in suits, Ryan in black and John all in white. Ryan had his arm around John's waist while John was holding Ryan's other hand behind his back. In his other hand John was holding a bouquet of pink roses. They were both smiling happily, standing on the grass and there were trees around them. I later realized that the picture was taken in the yard of this house. Next to the photo were two figures made out of plastic I assume. They were two men one in a black suit the other in a white one. I figured they were those kind of figures you put on a wedding cake.

I snapped back to reality when he squeezed my hand and I nearly jumped when I saw how close he was - again. "Do you want to see the rest of the house?", he asked. I nodded and smiled a bit. He smiled back and rubbed my hand in his with his thumb. The next room was bright and there were more pictures in frames on the walls. They were in no particular order. Also in frames there were some music awards. There were three couches with lots of pillows. It looked like the couches were moved around a lot because there was again no particular order. I liked that. Somehow in front of the couches was a flat screen TV. On the other side of the room was a glassed double door out of which you could go to the outside yard. The view was spectacular. After the green grass you could see the beach with the ocean. Ryan spoke up again: "So this is the living room." I looked up at him and bit my bottom lip. He got the hint and pulled me to a wooden door which I didn't notice before. Behind it, was the kitchen I assumed. It wasn't as big as the living room but still as bright. "Yep, this is my domain, because John can't cook", Ryan smirked, "can you cook?" I shook my head no. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I smiled. Next to the wooden door, where we came in was another one. We went through the other one.
We were standing in front of some corkscrew stairs. Along the stairs were windows. I assumed we were in some kind of a tower. In between the windows were photographs of the both of them. Some of them made me smile. Up there was again a wooden door which was open. It lead to a round room. In it were 5 doors. It kind of looked like the room Alice gets in before she opens the one who leads to wonderland in the movie "Alice in Wonderland". There were some pillows in the middle of the room, a drum set in one corner, some guitars in the other and some basses and amplifiers in another. In between were cables rolled up. "Uhm, this is kind of an...I- don't- know- room", Ryan stated. I nodded. Despite the chaos it was actually really clean and bright, like all the other rooms. This was the only room without any pictures on the walls.
Suddenly the phone downstairs started ringing. John came out of one room and carefully closed the door behind him. "I'll get that", he said and then continued, "don't show her her room without me." Ryan nodded. I smiled and we went through the first door. It was a normal bathroom with a bathtub and a shower.
The second door showed another huge room. The floor was made out of white tiles and there was a warm wind blowing out. Round the corner was a huge swimming pool. The walls were glassed so was the ceiling.

John's Pov:
I put Anna's things upstairs into her room. While Ryan was showing her the house I made sure everything was ready for her and put her little welcome-to-the-family-present in the closet for her to find.
When the phone rang, I went out of her room, told Ryan not to show her the room without me and went downstairs to pick up the phone. On the phone: "JOOHHNNNYYYY!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS TTTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT YYOOOUUUU????!!!" I put the receiver away from my ear as I heard Bill, the drummer in my band, scream down the line. "Yeah, it's me", I replied with a WTF-tone in my voice. Bill continued on a normal volume which I was grateful for: "So did you bring her home?" - "Yeah, Ryan is showing her the hou-", I tried to explain but got interrupted by Josh, our lead singer: "When can we come, I want to meet her!" I sighed. After a pause of total silence Bill spoke up again: "Hello? Johnny are you still there?" I giggled: "Yeah I was waiting until you guys listened to me: "Uhmm, I think it's best, we let her settle in first. Plus she doesn't like to meet that many people at once. We'd like to wait one or two weeks. Alright?" - "Yeah, fine", Bill responded. I waited for an answer from Josh but I couldn't hear anything. "Something else you want to tell me?", Bill asked me after another long pause of silence. "Uhh, no I was just waiting for Josh's answer", I said. Bill chuckled: "Oh, he's not here anymore." - "Oh, well then bye", I said and hung up.
I walked upstairs again finding Ryan and Anna sitting in front of her new room.

Anna's PoV:
"Are you ready?", Ryan asked me. I nodded.
The room was big and really bright. It has a huge window with wooden stairs in the outside which lead to the beach. There was a bed on the right side with green frogs on the sheets. A small bedside table was in front of the bed. Next to the window on the left was a desk with a PC on it. On the opposite side of the bed was this huge closet which I probably only can fill less than a half of it. I don't have that much stuff.

Ryan smirked and whispered in my ear: "Open the closet." Confused I stepped forward and opened the closet. I couldn't believe what was in front of me: A brand new red Fender Stratocaster! I bit my lip walked back to them and said a clear "thank you" which sounded a bit weird because I was grinning widely. They grinned back.