Status: Active

Poor Kids

Chapter 1

The cold wind woke me up and I stretched my legs and arms. I left home and went straight to the garbage. I began to look for something to eat and soon I found a bag of chips that wasn’t even opened “it must be my lucky day” I thought to myself.
I walked to the park and sat on one of the branches, soon I remembered that my old guitar was hidden on top of a tree, so I went to look for it, who knew I might earn something so I can eat today. I soon found it and started playing “Caraphernelia”
A little girl began to approach, but I didn’t look I just kept singing, soon more people began to approach and they started to threw some money to my empty bag of chips.
As soon as I ended the people returned to whatever they were doing before the saw me. I collected the money and started to count it, it was enough for something to eat.
I hide my guitar again and walked towards a store, I just bought a soda and more chips.
I was walking to my bridge again, because the weather was starting to turn gray, I really hated the weather one minute there was sun and the other it began to rain, any way I was in the street and suddenly I heard a car approaching, but it was too late for me to move and what was the point in moving I really wanted to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my first fic so I'm sorry if it's not very pretty it will be impproving