‹ Prequel: Zombies
Sequel: Spies
Status: Day 3 is complete ^_^

Medieval

Day 3: Medieval

"Leave us." The kings angry voice vibrated through the room.

Everyone left. The king was left alone with his servant.

"That was quite wrong to do. Stealing. Really?"Alexander the 13th king of Bormshire said.

"I'm sorry Sexy Lexy." Jack said sassily.

"Don't call me that. It's His Highness Alexander William Gaskarth the 13th King of Bormshire. I could have you hanged rude peasant."

"Yeah but you wouldn't cause you love me too much. Sexy Lexy." Alexander admitted the way he said Sexy Lexy did turn him on.

"You should thank god everyday that's true because that's the only reason you still exist."

"Well I'm easy to love. That's part of my glamerous personality. I'm the best lady around. Have you seen me with a dress?" The ridiculous thought of Jack with a dress made Alexander giggle.

"Just come over here and kiss me peasant."

Jack smirked as he came closer, pouting slightly. "Aw does Sexy Lexy want a kiss?"

"Shut up." Alexander muttered as he pressed his lips to Jacks.

Jacks lips tasted amazing. Their mouths fit together perfectly. Jacks long fingers tangled inside Alexanders hair. He had to lean down to kiss Alexander on his throne.

"I can't stand up! How can we make out like this?!"Jack whined breaking the kiss.

"Well what do you suggest?" Alexander retorted annoyed they broke off so soon.

"This." Jack said as he sat down sideways on Alexander's lap. His long legs rested on the armrests.

"Ah much better." Jack said. Then he leaned forward so his face was inches away from Alexander.

"Now will you kiss me you spoiled peasant?" Alexander inquired, his sweet breath tickling Jack.

"Okay Sexy Lexy."

He started to passionately kiss Alexander. Alexander licked Jacks lips for a entrance. Jack opened his mouth letting Alexanders  long tongue in. He closed his eyes enjoying every second.

With Alexanders duties growing, these moment were getting fleetingly rare. Jacks hands hugged Alexander as they deepened their kiss. Alexanders hands played with Jacks dark brown hair. Alexander continued to kiss Jack more and more as if they've never kissed before. It was perfect.

"I love you." Alexander said in between breaths.

Jack smiled and answered "I love you too. Sexy Lexy."

This time Alexander didn't snap at him. He simply laughed. He loved those moments with Jack. Jack the only one that treated him like a real human being not a king, Jack the one who treated him like a friend, a lover not a royal. It was refreshing and fun.

The only pity was the fact the only way they could meet was by Jack getting in trouble. Jack insisted it was worth it but Alexander always felt guilty.

"Oh yeah Barakitty?"

"Stop that!" Jack whined.

"Is there a problem Barakitty?"

"No problem at all Sexy Lexy."

"Then why did you stop kissing me?" Alexander demanded.

"I did?" Jack asked and resumed making out with him. After a few blissful minutes, Alexander heard footsteps coming closer.

"Fuck." With that he pushed Jack off, ignoring his small sound of surprise and pasted on his haughty king look. Jack stood up and pasted on a apologetic look.

"Very well. I think he's learned his lesson." Alexander announced to his dukes.

Jack walked away mouthing "Till next time Sexy Lexy."

Alexander was looking forward to it. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this. Which is a lot for me to say seeing as I normally hate my writing but yeah. Thanks to whoever commented subscribed and recommended the others! :D Till tomorrow