Status: At the beginning

Surrender, My Love

Chapter Four

It had been a month since that dreadful night at Damian's house and Lola was now off in Europe having the time of life. I haven't spoken to Damian since that night only through his assistants, which I must say is perfectly fine with me.

Tonight I was going out with some of the girls from my office, including Penelope and Cynthia. I was a little wary of what these girls were like after work but I chose to go anyway.

After walking into the VIP section of the club we sat down at a semi circle booth to accomadate the entire group. Penelope took the liberty of ordering a round of shots of vodka.

"See that guy over there?" Penelope pointed to across the room to an attractive guy grinning at her. "I slept with him two weeks ago."

To say I was shocked was severely overrated, Penelope didn't come off as a slut but could tell the girl wasn't Mother Teresa. But I guess that was what made her to unique she was determined, with her men and her work.

We sat around for another twenty minutes, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the girls were holding back from their normal behavior, aside from Penelope, because their boss was here. So I decieded to take charge.

"This is boring I'm getting a drink," with that I scooted out of the booth and waltzed up to the bar and ordered a white cosmopolitian vodka cocktail, fitting don't you think.

I turned around to see what the girls were doing at the booth and saw that it was not deserted, 'Thank God' I thought as I waited for the drink.

I spotted a tanned guy with medium build and blonde hair watching me. I planned to ignore him but after ordering one too many straight vodka drinks I wasn't in my right mind.

Some how I ended up grinding with him on the dance floor. I don't now what I was thinking being turned on by being pressed up next to a sweaty guy who reeked of alcohol, of course I probably did too by now.

The guy's hand was traveling up and down my thigh and then he leaned down and whispered in a raspy voice, "Wanna go back to my place?" My drunken state said yes, but deep down I knew I shouldn't do it.

As we made our way to his car behind the club I felt a hand grasp my upper arm and pull me back. I looked up to see the stern eyes of Damian Lodge.

"What do you think you're doing? He hissed pulling me behind him and next to another guy, who I assumed was his friend.

"What the fuck dude?" The guy I'd been with previously got into Damian's face. "You can't just take another guy's girl!"

"First off she's not your girl, secondly you can see that she can barely stand up by herself and I'm not going to let you take advantage of her." Damian stood his ground.

"Fuck you, she's mine!" The guy reached to grab me but Damian gave him a punch the jaw which sent him flying back.

'That's so hot,' I thought to myself as I looked at Damian.

"Thanks Aaron, I'll take care of her." Damian addressed the guy who I noticed was helping me stand up. "No problem dude, you might want to get her out of these shoes before she breaks her neck," the guy Aaron said before sharing a bro hug with Damian and heading back inside the club.

"Come on troublemaker," Damian wrapped around my waist and assisted me into his car that I had been in a month ago.

Once we were on the road he began to talk again, "What were you thinking getting into a car with someone you barely know? Do you need to go back to first grade and learn about stranger danger?" Damian huffed.

"I got into your car," I said.

"That was different I was helping you."

"He was trying to help me," I said.

"He was trying to help himself to you kid," Damian let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Where are we going?" I wondered outloud. "My place," he responded. After that we were quite the rest of the way to his house. He once again assisted me in standing up and getting into the house. He got me into the same room that I had been in a month prior and gave me another set of clothes then left to get himself ready for bed.

It must've been at least three in the morning but my drunken state wouldn't allow me to fall asleep. So I crept down the hall and into Damian's room but to my disappointment he was not there. I contiuned to search throughout the massive house for my night in shining armor, before finding him in his office going over paperwork.

"What do you need Barrett?" He questioned glancing up at me in the doorway.

"You," I replied as I proceded to take off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my matching lace bra and panties.

"Yo- you need to stop," Damian said while his eyes clouded with lust.

"Why?" I asked cocking my head to the side staring him down. "I don't want to take advantage of you when you're like this," he responded.

I sauntered over to him and began to unbutton his shirt revealing his incredibly sexy abs. As I ran my hands down his six pack once he shuddered and that was all it took for him to pin aganist his desk and have his way with me, which in all honesty was completly fine with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/suggestions! :)