Status: I know Tyler Seguin got traded to the Dallas Stars, but I started this fanfic before it was announced. In my story, he will still play as a Bruin.

Becoming Mrs. Seguin

Chapter 22- Mood Swings

I found myself waking up with a coughing fit and pounding headache the following morning. No doubt I had caught a cold from being outside yesterday. My classes started in an hour, but I couldn't even get out of bed. The box of tissues sitting on my nightstand was now completely empty, due to the numerous times I had to blow my nose throughout the night.

Savannah was gone since her classes started before mine. She had already used the last of my cold medicine, which meant that I had to drive over to Walgreen's to buy some more. If I hurried, I could stop by there before heading over to the business school. I attempted to sit up, which resulted in my body collapsing back onto the bed. Damn this headache.

Just when things couldn't get any worse, there was a knock at the door. Who could possibly be up at 9 in the morning? I hoped it wasn't anyone important because I looked like a total mess right now. My grouchy mood instantly brightened the minute I opened the door.

"Tyler?!", I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Missed me?", Tyler asked with a huge smile on his face.

Did I ever! He was about to throw his arms around me when I suddenly remembered the cold I had. Immediately, I pushed his body away from mine.

"Whoa, what's going on?", he demanded with a hurt look on his face.

"I don't want you catching my cold," I managed to say before letting out a sneeze.

"Baby, I couldn't care less. Come here," he said, wrapping me into a huge hug. I inhaled Tyler's familar scent, simply enjoying the feeling of being in his arms again after all these months.

"When did you get to Boston?", I mumbled against his jacket.

"Just last night," he replied, stroking my hair as he kissed the the top of my head. Tyler shut the door then pulled away to take a good look at me. "You've lost weight since we last saw each other. College must be pretty rough, huh?"

Speaking of college, wasn't I supposed to be getting ready right now? For god's sake, I hadn't even showered yet! Tyler's surprise arrival sure caught me off guard for a moment there.

"Crap, I'm gonna be late for class!", I panicked, rushing towards the bathroom. Tyler suddenly grabbed my arm, preventing me from moving any further.

"Whoa, you're not going anywhere with that cold of yours. Just call your professor and tell him that you need a day off or something," he ordered. I guess Tyler was right. Missing a day of college wouldn't hurt, right? Besides, I had already completed my work ahead of time.

"You know what, that sounds like a great idea," I said with a smile after moments of contemplation.

Tyler went to go sit on my bed as I called Professor Williams. He told me to get better soon and that I didn't have to worry about missing anything important. Once I hung up the phone, a wave of relief rushed over me as I walked towards my bed, sitting down next to Tyler.

"You didn't have to drive all the way over here just to see me, you know," I remarked.

"But I wanted to. You have no idea how much I miss your beautiful face," he replied with a smirk.

"I missed you too, Ty," I said, resting my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my arm.

"Well, now that I'm here, you'll be back to your healthy self in time for the game on Saturday," Tyler declared, standing up.

"Wait, you're free for the whole day?"

"Yup. Do you have any medication for that cold of yours?", he asked as he went to dig through the cabinets.

"No, I ran out a while ago," I replied.

Immediately, Tyler grabbed his keys and left to go buy some medicine over at Walgreen's since he didn't want me driving in my current state. I decided to go take a nice, hot shower to freshen up, changing into a pair of PINK sweatpants and hoodie afterwards.

As I was making myself comfortable in bed, Tyler came back with several large paper bags in his hands. Apparently, he had also stopped by Panera Bread, which happened to be my all-time favorite restaurant. I watched as he placed all the food he had bought onto the table. There were mostly containers of hot soup, which I assumed was for my cold.

"Holy crap, how much food did you buy?", I asked in bewilderment.

"Well, since you can't go anywhere, I decided to bring your breakfast, lunch, and dinner to you," Tyler replied with a grin. How sweet was he?

We spent most of the day catching up on each other's lives. When I slept, Tyler would lie beside me and watch a movie on Netflix. Three bowls of soup and four pills later, I was already feeling better. After Tyler and I had finished the last of our food that night, it was time for him to leave.

"Wait, who are you going to the game with on Saturday?", he asked me at the door.

"Savannah and Andrew," I said.

"Who's Andrew?", Tyler demanded with a hint of jealousy in his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Andrew is Savannah's boyfriend."

"Oh. I just thought he was some new guy in your life," he teased.

I gave Tyler a hug and kissed him on the cheek before heading back to my bed. Savannah probably was spending the night over at Andrew's. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have even gotten those exclusive Bruins tickets in the first place. Watching a hockey game from up close was sure going to be awesome, and I couldn't wait.

***

"Damn it," Andrew groaned in frustration.

We had just entered the freeway on our way down to Boston, only to be faced with my worst nightmare...traffic. Apparently, some car had caught on fire up ahead of us by a few miles. Thank goodness we left early because at this rate, it'd take nearly two hours to get to the Garden.

Being in the car with Savannah and Andrew seriously made me feel so awkward. They mostly talked to each other, only looking back to say a few words to me every now and then. I didn't want them to feel like I was a third wheel or anything. But on the other hand, Andrew had insisted I ride with them in the first place.

It felt like forever until we finally arrived at TD Garden. And let me tell you, I had never seen as many cars at a sporting event as this one. The hockey and baseball games I went to back in Minnesota were never this crowded. It made sense though because Fenway Park and the Garden did have more seating than the Target Field and Xcel.

The Bruins were warming up on the ice by the time we reached our seats, which were located a couple of rows behind the Avalanche players and their coach. And man was the view great. Being this close to the rink would sure make the game so much more intense.

I spotted Tyler on the other side by the Bruins' bench with his coach, the both of them deep in conversation. Once they were finished talking, Coach Julien headed inside the locker room and Tyler skated a final lap around the rink, his face looking deep in thought. I wonder what was on his mind?

The moment he reached my side of the rink, our eyes instantly made contact. I could feel my rapid heartbeat through my chest as a smile illuminated his whole face. Tyler motioned for me to come down onto the ice with him and I left my seat eagerly.

"How'd you find me?", I asked Tyler when I got to him.

"Easy, I just had to look for the prettiest face in this crowd," he replied with a wink. Immediately, my cheeks started to blush. "Hey, is your cold gone yet?" I nodded in response, looking up at his gorgeous face.

Tyler took his helmet off and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me against his hard, equipped chest. I stared into his deep brown eyes and before I knew it, Tyler's lips were on mine. He had to bend down quite a bit though since the skates made him even taller.

I stood up on my tippy toes, wrapping my arms around Tyler's neck as he deepened the kiss. We were lost in our own world until the sound of someone coughing brought us back to reality. I quickly pulled apart from Tyler and looked to my right to find Milan Lucic standing there with an amused look on his face.

"Hi, Christine," he greeted with a warm smile.

"Hi, Milan," I replied, my cheeks flushed.

"So, you ready to head into the locker room?", he asked, directing his attention to Tyler.

"Yeah, just give me a sec," Tyler said. Milan skated off, leaving me alone with Tyler again. "Come spend the night with me after the game."

"Whatever you want, Ty," I replied with a smile.

"Sweet. I'll call you as soon as I can, ok?"

"K. Good luck and don't get hurt," I said.

"I won't," Tyler promised before he left.

As I made my way back to Savannah and Andrew, I was aware of the stares I got from people in the crowd. It felt a bit intimidating until I realized that most of them were smiling at me...Except for one person. And it just so happened to be Melissa.

"I'm surprised Tyler isn't bored of you yet. He used to bang my friends all the time but could never stay with just one girl. I don't get how the hell he ended up choosing you," she sneered.

My current, cheerful mood instantly vanished as I immediately turned to face Melissa, my blood raging with fury. The smirk she had growing on her lips nearly made me lose my temper. It took every fiber of my being to resist throwing a punch at her, but somehow I was able to remain calm.

"Cause he doesn't go for sex-starved sluts like you," I said through clenched teeth, my voice as cold as ice, before walking back to my seat. God, I hated that bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N- I thought it was so cute how Tyler made a surprise visit to Christine's dorm. That sure made up for him not calling her. As for Melissa, what she said to Christine was extremely rude, but the part about Tyler was true. Do you guys think he's completely changed now? Remember to comment and subscribe!