Status: I know Tyler Seguin got traded to the Dallas Stars, but I started this fanfic before it was announced. In my story, he will still play as a Bruin.

Becoming Mrs. Seguin

Chapter 26- Super Bowl Fever

Tyler flew back to Ontario after staying with us for a week. Both of my parents were genuinely sad to see him leave. Just yesterday, I had to drop Aaron off at the airport so he could catch his flight to Indiana. It was official, the Colts were playing in the Super Bowl next month against the New England Patriots. And I sure wouldn't miss that game for the world.

It was my last night in Minnesota before I had to leave for Boston the following afternoon. Sierra, Hayley, and I were having dinner at a restaurant downtown by the baseball park. We used to come here all the time after the Twins had a game. They both slept over at my house afterwards, and it felt as if we were reliving our high school days all over again.

"Tell Aaron we say good luck, ok?", Sierra said when we arrived at the airport the next day.

"I will. It'd be so awesome if you guys could come, though," I replied.

"I know, who wouldn't want to watch the Super Bowl in person? At least your parents and Tyler will be there. Speaking of Tyler, we'll get to see him again, right?", Hayley asked hopefully.

"If things go well for us, then yes," I replied with a smile.

"What could possibly go wrong? He's such a sweet guy. The both of you are so into each other, too," Sierra remarked.

I laughed, pulling Hayley and Sierra into a huge hug. Tears escaped our eyes as we stood there, embracing for the last time. They had always been there for me through thick and thin ever since we all met in the seventh grade. I couldn't have asked for better friends than these girls.

***

I woke up on Sunday morning next to Tyler, feeling as pumped as ever. Tonight was the night my brother had worked for his entire life. Coach Lombo had called Aaron earlier to tell him that he'd be here in Boston to watch the Super Bowl. My parents had arrived yesterday morning and were currently staying at my uncle's house.

After I finished showering, I put on the blue Colts jersey that Aaron had given me for Christmas. His number, 12, was stitched into the back in white, with the letters M-I-L-L-E-R above it. Never in my life have I ever been this proud to be a part of the Miller family.

Even though Tyler was a Patriots fan, being that they were his home team, he told me he'd be cheering for the Colts tonight because of Aaron. I thought it was so sweet of him to do that. We drove over to Boston after eating breakfast to meet up with my parents, who were also sporting Colts jerseys.

After spending the afternoon downtown, we all headed to Ruth's Chris Steak House for lunch. My brother called to say that he'd meet us there once his interviews were finished. Ever since January, the NFL networks had been headlining that 21-year old Aaron Miller was the player to watch for in the Super Bowl this year. If he did well tonight, no doubt his current fame would reach its peak.

About a half-hour later, Aaron walked into the restaurant. He had a black suit on with a striped tie, which made him appear to be older than he actually was. But nevertheless, he looked great.

The girls from surrounding tables quickly left their seats to ask Aaron for autographs, wishing him luck for the game tonight. Eventually, he made his way over to us and then we all dug into our plates of steak.

"You have no idea how thankful I am to have a brother like you, Aaron. Even if you guys don't win tonight, I'll still be the proudest sister on this earth," I said to my brother as he was about to leave.

"Thanks, sis. I won't disappoint you," Aaron replied with a confident smile, giving me a hug before heading back to his hotel.

***

Everyone in the Gillette Stadium was up on their feet after Tom Brady had scored a touchdown for the Patriots. They were currently winning by eighteen points, but luckily there was still a quarter left of the game.

Aaron finally came back onto the field after having to sit out because of a minor knee injury. All of the Colts fans began to cheer, shouting out his name. Hopefully, he could turn the scoreboard around for his team.

A quarterback on the Patriots currently had possession of the football, attempting to throw it long to his teammate. Right away, the pass was intercepted by Aaron at the 20-yard line. He ran as fast as he could, dodging several of the Patriots players that got in his way.

The moment he tumbled into the end zone, I screamed at the top of my lungs, along with the other Colts fans. We were now in the lead by six points after Aaron's ground-breaking touchdown. Only thirty seconds separated his team from winning the Lombardi Trophy.

During the remaining fifteen seconds, I could feel my heart beating rapidly as I watched number 11 of the Patriots making his way towards the end zone. He only had ten yards left, but was tackled down by two Colts players before he could reach it. The football slipped out of his hand and right away, Ahmad Bradshaw of the Colts ran over to retrieve it.

He threw a long pass to Aaron, who stood near the 30-yard line on the opposite side of the field. With only five seconds left, he dashed towards the end zone, scoring his team another touchdown right before the buzzer went off. The Colts were the Super Bowl champions!

My parents hugged each other and Tyler picked me up in his arms as tears of happiness fell from my eyes. The Lombardi Trophy was brought out a while later and everyone in the crowd cheered, even if they were Patriots fans. After the captain of the Colts had received the Trophy, he then passed it to my brother, who had the biggest smile on his face.

Words couldn't describe what it felt like to see Aaron holding the Lombardi Trophy. Not only had he made his whole team and family proud, but without a doubt he had been the star player of the night. Coach Lombo was probably bursting with joy right now, along with the rest of Aaron's fans. This had been, hands-down, the greatest Super Bowl I've ever watched in my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N- Remember back when Aaron was the captain of his high school football team? Well, look where he is now. The whole message of this chapter is that if you work hard for something you want, then it'll become achievable. As usual, subscribe and comment! By the way, I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter(: It's going to be pretty awesome.