Status: being re-worked

Dear Daisy

sunshine and rainbows.

I would like to go on about how my life sucks, but I figured I'd feel more positive if I start off with all the good things in my life.

Let's make a cheery list, shall we?

First off, I have my mom. I love her so much it's almost embarrassing. Really. She's so silly and funny, but she always knows exactly how to cheer me up. She's everyone's sunshine on a rainy day.

Secondly, if we're okay with diving into the whole "this band saved my life" territory, I'm just going to scream One Direction from the rooftops. Honestly, listening to their music has helped me so much, even if you think it's stupid. It's kept me from destroying my self-esteem. They make me so incredibly happy. I don't think I can explain it, really. Especially young Harold. Harry is my sunshine, pulling me out of the dark moods I tend to fall into.

Lastly, I have some friends that know how hard I can be on myself and they're ready to shower me with compliments. Although I don't have that many, the friends I can count on are some of the sweetest, funniest, and craziest people I've ever met. I don't know if I could do without them. They're my rainbow after the storm.

See? My life is all sunshine and rainbows. (not really)
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is, finally! don't kill me pls

fun fact of the day: I say eep a lot. I said it about 8 times while writing this.

Musical inspiration: I was listening to Girl's Generation/SNSD and One Direction on this chapter. K-pop and UK boyband. Strange combination.