Status: being re-worked

Dear Daisy

give me a break

Disclaimer: I might become a screaming rage monster at some point in this. Caps Lock warning.

Just so you know, I work my butt off around here just to please my father. I act like a maid because he complains the place is a dump because I'm too lazy to clean.

Okay, I am kind of lazy, but that's beside the point. I still clean up after everyone.

Even so, my father just LOVES to point out everything I'm NOT doing.

You haven't taken out the trash.

There's dirty dishes in the sink.

You need to stop reading so many books and be more productive.

You need to raise your grades.

You better start contributing around here.

I'm sick of your "I don't care" attitude.

Um, hello? I'VE BEEN CLEANING UP AFTER YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WHILE YOU SIT AROUND DOING GOD-KNOWS-WHAT ALL DAY. I THINK DESERVE AT LEAST A SMIDGE OF RESPECT FOR ALL MY HARD WORK. YOU NAG ME FOR EVERY LITTLE THING. I DON'T HAVE TO DO ALL OF THIS, YOU KNOW. I DO IT BECAUSE I CARE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Honestly, give me a break. I do ONE thing wrong, and he feels the need to list every single thing I need to improve on. Every single one of my flaws, insecurities, and bad habits.

But guess what?

I'M NOT PERFECT. I DO A LOT AS IT IS, AND I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU UNDERMINING ME, OKAY? I know. I could do more. But it's not my responsibility to be your housemaid.

I'm your daughter. You should start treating me like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
fun fact: i blasted some paramore while writing this. very teenage angst.

I've had this pre-written and sitting in my notes box waiting to be posted, but I'm not feeling it. I think each chapter will be freshly written from now on.