Status: Updates every day or every few days (:

Let The Walls Break Down

Chapter Twelve

I came home from Jack’s to find the house empty as usual. There was a twenty for food on the table, but that was it. My parents had long since stopped leaving notes for me, they just couldn’t be bothered anymore. I wish I had Jack’s parents, they were so nice and friendly, and caring. Mine were literally almost never around, and I basically lived on my own. Just me, myself, and I.
I turned on a lamp and collapsed on the couch in the living room, kicking off my shoes. I had the tv on for company, but I wasn’t really watching it. Instead, I was thinking about everything that had happened today. I texted Rian and asked him if he was okay, but so far he hasn’t replied. I called around to find out if there was a party going down tonight, I really didn’t feel like being alone on a Saturday night. Matty was having a little get-together, so I decided to swing by.

Our lips moved together, the air around us getting heated with our friction. Skin on skin, and tongue with tongue- but this wasn’t who I wanted to be kissing, this wasn’t who I wanted at all. This wasn’t Jack, this was some random girl at the party. I was lonely and drunk, and now, horny, and she was just a casual fuck.

As I removed my jeans, my phone fell out of my pocket, revealing six texts and a missed call from Jack. I turned off my phone and tossed it in the corner with the rest of my clothes and got back to business.

I stumbled home, crashing through the front door laughing. A night of partying had been just what I needed. Sex, drugs, and alcohol had been my scene ever since my parents stopped coming around regularly…so since I was fifteen, about to turn sixteen. That was around the time I got ‘good-looking’, and so I started hanging around with a more popular crowd. There was always a group of my good friends, alcohol, and some new bimbo to bang at every party. Every day of summer was just one big, drunken blur for me.

That had changed a little this summer, when I met Jack. Even drunk, he was still on my mind….This summer was the most sober I’d been consistently in a long time. Until tonight, when I’d blown it and kinda-sorta cheated on Jack. We weren’t official yet, but I think we both planned on being in a relationship. But Jack would have to learn the way I was, because I didn’t think he already knew. He was innocent, he probably didn’t realize how wild I was. Hell, Jack was probably even a virgin. I had changed who Jack was, but I wasn’t sure if he could change me.

He probably wouldn’t even want me anymore.

I woke up early on Sunday to someone knocking on my door. When they didn’t go away, I groaned and rolled out of bed. I shuffled toward the front door in just my boxers, not having bothered to get dressed. My hair was sticking up every which way as well, but early on a Sunday morning, I didn’t really care. I opened the door, squinting at the sunlight. “Jack ? What are you doing here ?” He held up his board “You didn’t reply to me. Wanted to make sure you were okay ?” I opened the door wider, “Why aren’t you talking again bud ? Are YOU okay ?” I was suddenly worried that Jack was deteriorating back into his old ways of being painfully shy. I led the way to the kitchen, pouring some coffee for both of us. I sat across from him, sliding his mug over to him. “I was scared.” Jack told me quietly. “Scared of what, Jack ? That I was mad at you or something ?” “No…that you uh, changed your mind…about u-us.” I instantly felt terrible, especially about having sex with that girl. I had left Jack, fresh out of the hospital, and then went off to some party to get smashed.

Jack deserved so much more than me.

“No, Jackalope, I’m sorry. That’s not it. Matty wanted me to go to this party and I got drunk and it was just a mess.” He looked down at his hands curled around the mug, nodding. I stood up and stretched, and his eyes roamed over my mostly-naked body, and I held in my smile as he blushed. “This is the first time I’ve been in your house,” He commented. He still looked sad, and I wanted to put a smile on his face. “Alright, I’ll make you a deal. Let me go get dressed real quick and I’ll come back and make you breakfast.”

I came back downstairs and started up eggs and bacon. Jack leaned on the counter next to me, chatting happily. Maybe I was still horny from last night, but the way Jack looked today was really….turning me on. I set down the spatula and looked over at him. I had to step around him and lean over a bit to reach the seasoning for the eggs.

I came back downstairs and started on the food. I was working on the bacon, while Jack cooked the eggs. He insisted on helping, and I couldn’t resist his smile, so I had let him. Maybe I was still horny from last night, but the way Jack looked today was really….turning me on. Just the way he looked while focusing on cooking and happily chatting…I was about to lose my mind. He had to step around me and lean over a bit to reach the seasoning for the eggs, and I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed him by the belt loops and pulled him up against me, and he dropped the seasoning back on the counter. I stretched up slightly to kiss him, and he complied eagerly. This was deeper and less tentative than our previous encounters, and I liked it. My hand moved to Jack’s hair, and he pressed up against me harder, backing me flush up against the counter. Too soon, he pulled away,

“Is something burning ?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Some insight on Alex's life and the way he is...comments please ? I've missed you guys !