Status: Updates every day or every few days (:

Let The Walls Break Down

Chapter Seventeen (Part Two)

Alex smirked and locked his lips with mine. I smiled through it, entangling my fingers in his hair. He straddled my hips and grinded down harshly, kissing at my neck. It felt different, but good, to say the least. I began to breathe rather heavily.

"Uh...should we go someplace more private? Like the backseat or something?" I asked.
"Yeah, maybe." We went to the backseat of his car and continued to make out, him returning to the position on my lap. He stripped off our shirts and began rubbing my chest. He bit down on his lip, only to move his head down and suck at one of my nipples, making me moan slightly. I held back a bit to avoid being too loud. I guess he realized that, because he said, "Y'know, moaning isn't a bad thing..." while tracing his finger down my chest. I blushed and sighed as he kissed the space just below my belly button. He unzipped my jeans and pulled them down with my boxers, grabbing my already hard dick. He was about to put his mouth on it.

"I-Is this okay, Jack?" he stuttered. I nodded in response. He smiled and took me into his mouth fully once before stripping off the rest of our clothes. He returned his mouth back to my cock, slightly gagging as he reached the base of it. After a bit, his mouth came off with an obscene pop. He sat me up with him, kissing me heavily. He then rolled on the condom and moved his head to my shoulder.

"Okay, you're gonna have to suck mine if you want this to go smoothly..." he whispered. I did as he said and took him in a bit, slightly unfamiliar with the feeling. He tangled his fingers in my hair. "Jaaaaack..." he whined. It tasted like latex, not him, which bothered me. Oh well, that was a conquest for another day, I suppose.

He took my mouth off him and leaned me back.
"Okay...are you sure you're ready?"
"I'm ready. Don't worry."
"This might feel a little bit...weird at first. Then it'll hurt. But it gets better. You'll just have to trust me, okay, baby?"
"Y-Yeah. Okay."

I closed my eyes, but opened them abruptly when I felt his tongue on my entrance. It was definitely a weird feeling, but it wasn't bad. He slipped his tongue into it a few times, then stopped to insert a finger. It wasn't bad. Then another. And a third. At this point, it hurt. But it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

He scooted up to me, placing his cock near my entrance and putting my legs up on his shoulders. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Ready?" he smirked. I nodded as he pushed in slowly until he was in all the way. I moaned loudly, mostly in pain.
"Don't...move," I breathed. As soon as the pain diminished a bit, it just felt like a weird pressure. I nodded again and he began thrusting in and out of me.

"God, babe, you're so tight..." he whined. I dug my nails into his back, scratching him as he fucked me.
"Fuck, Alex...t-touch me or something..." I begged. He jerked me off in time with his thrusts and began going harder, hitting a spot that made me see stars.

"Oh fuck yeah, Alex...!" I moaned, smirking a bit.
"I-I'm close, baby..." he muttered into my ear.
"Me too..." He pulled out and pulled the condom off.
"C-Come inside me...?" I asked awkwardly. He smirked and pushed himself back in bareback, thrusting until he filled me with his cum. We moaned loudly as I felt it run through my ass. Alex sucked on my dick until I came down his throat with a messy moan.

"Well...that was nice," he giggled. I rolled my eyes with a smile and kissed him passionately.

"I love you, Jacky."
"I love you too, Lexy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Note: This chapter was NOT written by me, it was written by hows your coffee jesus. So throw thanks & comments her way !