Diary Of An Emo Kid

Chapter 4

"I'm afraid that Kyle has a brain tumor in the Parietal Lobe. It's turned into a cancer unfortunatly. He's in an MRI right now and he'll have to stay for a few days for obsevation." Doctor Smith said flipping the pages on his clipboard, reading about Kyle's condition. "We just want to make sure we get the right medications for him and treatments. Speaking of which, We could perform a surgery to remove the tumor, but that is a very risky operation." He added.

I, looking at the doctor in astonishment, began crying. Like I said, I dont cry that much but this brought me to tears and my mom too. I mean that it's really hard on a mom because that's her kid we're talking about here. You'd be upset too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home from the hospital, i went into my room and immediatly called Mimi. she stared crying too. I've known her since i was six years old. She knows kyle. She said the same thing that I did. She's glad he's back, but the reason why is sad.

"I cant believe this happenend" She managed to say in between sniffles. "I mean, he's only like twenty. He hasent even begun to live has life yet and he's already dying."

"Yeah." i replied trying to say it while she wasnt sniffling. " That makes me feel a whole lot better."