Status: Complete!

Skyfall

Two

"Are you kidding me!" Abby (Sharp) yelled, wide eyed after I finished telling the story, as she handed Madelyn one of her toys.
"I can't believe he would do that, epically to you, added Amanda (Caskette.)
Amanda (Grahovec) just sat on the other side of the couch with her mouth open,"wow"
All three of them had become my best friends over the years. And they felt the same way about Lindsey as I did.
"The fact that he actually thinks that's okay to do, shows that he's an idiot", Amanda continued.
Just then there was a knock at my door. Abby got up and opened the door. In walked both Patricks and Bryan (Bickell).
"We figured you 3 would be here with Gabby,"chuckled Sharp
Kane walked over and gave me a hug, "I'm sorry about everything that's happening...But Mr.Toews and me went over a couple things and we have a plan."
"What is it?" Amanda said as Kane sat down beside her.
"Well", Sharp added, "She's coming to Boston that's for sure"
"But it won't be at the same time as you guys and she won't be sitting with any Blackhawks families." Bryan continued.
"Your plane ticket is already bought, and you also have a spot for the game. And if we end up winning..."
"Which you will!" I added cutting Kane off
"Then you can surprise him on the ice and maybe he'll finally realize the mistake he made".
" You just have to make sure you don't bump into Lindsey or her group anywhere or else your screwed", Amanada (Caskette) finished with.

So that was the plan, I agreed to it. I couldn't just sit back and do nothing or else I'd look back one day and regret what I didn't do. For the next couple of hours, we sat around talking about just about anything. I looked at each one and knew how much they cared about me. And just how much they wanted things to work out for me, just this once.

By 1am, I rolled into bed. I had sorted out my travel bag for tomorrow and what I would be wearing to the game. I knew I was going to be dealing with a very sleepless night.