Status: Complete!

Skyfall

Three

I sat on the plane the next afternoon around 1:30. My neves getting the better of me. Not only was I scared about this whole plan back firing but about the game itself. I had made friends with a lot of guys on his team and had known most of them for almost as long as Jonathan had been a Blackhawk. No matter what I always wanted the best for Johnny's career.

I arrived in Boston, since I had maybe an hour before I had to head to the rink I decided to grab a bite to eat, change somewhere and then head over to TD Garden. I half ate my burger from a local restaurant and then changed. I decided to wear white jeans, my red scoop neck Blackhawks t-shirt and a pair of black wedges.

20 minutes later I was sitting in my seat in the TD Garden, I was pretty far away from the sections that had the families in them. The 1st period went by quickly but Boston scored and was up 1-0. Then in the 2nd period Johnny scored to tie it, I was so happy for him. Then came the 3rd period. I don't think I've been this nervous since overtime in the cup final game 6 in 2010 and game 7 in 2011 against the Canucks.

The clock read 59.8 seconds as tears began to roll down my cheeks and all the Blackhawks fans roared as Dave had just scored to give them the lead. Those last final seconds counted down, and the boys jumped off the bench and began to hug each other. They had won the cup! Kane ended up being named MVP and I knew Amanda was probably so giddy. They presented the cup and I had never been more proud. The next 30 minutes or so would deem this trip either successful or not.