Status: Imagine for a friend

Boy Next Door

"Hi, I'm from Pittsburg."

BRRRIIIINNNGGGG BRRRRIIINNNGGG
Your alarm went off.
It was 7 in the morning, time to get ready for your first day of college. You were going to a college called Brinestone Academy, a school where they had many Fine Arts programs. You always wanted to become a singer, and this was the real deal for you, compared to all the talent shows you were in in Elementary School. None of your friends were going there.
You got up, half asleep. You heard a loud truck outside your house. It was a moving truck. A week ago, the Brunners, a family of six, moved out to Florida. They were your bestfriends besides Anna and Blerta. The oldest daughter was an 18 year old girl named Melisa. She had two brothers named Jackson, 15, and Max, 12, and then a 4 year old sister named Maddie(Madison). You always hung out at their place when you weren't out. That was like your second home. They lived there for 12 years since Max was born but then this year they had to leave because of a family crisis...weird. Nothing will ever be the same without them. They were the hosts of some of thd biggest block parties and pool parties. You were always "VIP", according to Jackson. Now a new guy has moved in.
You stared out the window at a tall guy with a little beard that looks like it hasn't been shaved in 4 days. He wore a blue snap-back that read "Obey." His clothes were baggy, and his dirty, dark blue jeens were slipping off his rear end, revealing black Calvin Klein boxers. The only classy thing about him was his Rolex watch, wrapped around his right hand wrist. They were possibly the most expensive watches out there. He had one in gold. In his hand was a cigarette. "Eww," you thought to yourself. You hated smoking, drugs, and drinking with passion. He turned to look at your house as one of the men carried the last box inside his house. His eyes moved up to your window, and he saw you. He smiled and waved, mouthing "hi." You quickly moved away from your window.
You brushed your teeth and combed your long, dark chocolate hair, which cascaded down your back. 20 strokes of combing did the trick. You put on a but of mascara and dark circle cover-up for your eyebags so you don't look like a morning mess. You pulled on a pair of ripped, bright blue short-shorts, a pink, button-down blouse, pink flats with a bow, and lastly, some perfume and old friend bought for you. You didn't like it much because it was too strong, but you wore it because she made you promise you'd wear it on your first day of school, thinking it'll make guys "fall for you" faster. Bullshitt. That fragrance smelled like poison. You grabbed your Juicy Couture bag and headed downstairs. The ovrwhelming smell of French toast and egg made your stomach growl. "Mmmm mom this smells delish!" You put your back-pack down and sat to your meal. "I know, hun, eat up!" Your mom said, cooking some pancakes for your little sister Miranda. Making your favorite breakfast meals on the first day of school was an old family tradition. It's supposed to be good luck. "Lina, aren't you so excited for school?!" Excaimed Miranda. "Mm, no, not really," you said, munching on your toast, one after the other as they were dipped in thick, rich maple syrup. "So, we have a new neighbor!" Said your mom, sitting down to a large cup of coffee and cookies. "Yah, well, whatever," you said rolling your eyes. "Hey, be nice! His mom and I are very close friends. She couldn't come live with him because of her job. Be nice to the boy. His name is Malcom. You guys should hang out afterschool, that is, after you've finished your homework if you have any." You looked up at her, then back to your mean. You finished a piece of egg, took a huge gulp of your milk, kissed your mom's cheek, and said,"can't, I'm hanging out with Anna and Blerta afterschool. Buy mom," you said heading out the door. As you walk down the steps, you see Malcom sitting and smoking on his front porch. You look down and shake your head in disappointment. He sees you and gets up, walking towards you. "Hi, I'm from Pittsburg," he said, streching out his hand so you can shake it. You ignore it. "Hi, Pittsburg boy," you say rudely. "Name's Malcom. Are you..Lina?" "Yah," you reply. "How old are you?" You ask, curiously. "Hahah uhm im 19," he said with a laugh. "So aren't you going to college or something?" "I don't feel like it today," he replied. Then suddenly he held his nose. "What?!" You ask, smelling yourself. "I think it's your perfume...it's gross!" You were so embaressed. He kept teasing you about it. "Well, I happen to really like this perfume," you lied. "Heh, okay then," he said, crumpling his nose. "Fuck you," you said, then walked off.
School wasn't as bad as you thought. You actually made a few friends here and there. "Malcom's such a douche. I mean, how could he just say that to me???? My perfume isn't even that bad," you thought to yourself during math class, your last period of the day. "Mrs. Calderon, what might be the solution to this problem?" Asked your math teacher, Mrs. Parks, first name Lola. She was a sassy bitch in her late 20s and dressed up like a teenager. She had short-shorts, like you, and a really tight purple tank top. Of course, the principal never says anything because they were married.Her face was caked with layers and layers of tacky makeup. "Ahem, it's MS. Calderon," you corrected,"and the answer would be...uh 450 kilometers squared," you said, like a total boss. She gave you a dirty look, rolled her eyes, and turned to the board to continue the lesson. "Niccce," you heard a boy in the back say. Mrs. Parks turned to him and said,"Weslie, why am I hearing talking coming out of your mouth when I'm in the middle if teaching a lesson?" Wesley was embaressed. "Oh, erm, I'm sorry," he said, then she got back to teaching. When the bell rang, Mrs. Park announced a quiz on Friday. Stupid bitch. You got out of class and headed for lunch at Taco Bell with a friend named Chloe. She was really nice and cool. She had short, natural blonde hair. She was about your height and lived only a few blocks from you. Then, you went home and waited on Anna and Blerta to hang out. You couldn't help but notice Malcom had a few friends over at his house. You could see them clearlyinside the house because Malcom hadn't put any curtains up. They drank beer and played pool. "What a loser," you thought to yourself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!!(: xxxx