Status: Imagine for a friend

Boy Next Door

A Game of B-Ball

By the time Anna and Blerta arrived at your house, Malcom had said good bye to his last friend at the door. He then took a seat on the old white, plastic chair that was drenched in dirt on his front porch. That chair had remained there since the beginning if time. The sun was already setting and it was getting a but breezy out.
"Uggggggh, why are you guys so late??" You shouted, annoyingly.
"Your next door neighbor, erm..Malcom is it? Yes, he invited us over for a couple pints and then we went to get you starbucks cuz we knew you'd get mad at us for being late...We're really sorry," admitted Blerta, worriedly watching your every face expression. "You what?!?! Malcom?!?! Really guys?!?!?!" You shouted in anger. You were sitting at home all day, waiting to go out, while these two were drinking at Malcom's place. Now, for some reason, your anger turned towards him. He moved into your favorite neighbors' house, taking their place, insulted you, and now has the nerve to invite your best friends over????
"Look, he saw us walking and invited us in. He was being really flirty by the way....he was even making out with some chic. He's cute and all, but seemed like a player. He was legit flirting with everyone," said Anna, as a matter of factly. "He was..what? You know what? I don't care. Let him do whatever he wants, let's go," you said, as you grabbed on light sweater, and wore it over a baggy shirt you wear to sleep. You already had a pair of pink sweatpants on, that was good enough. You put your hair in the nicest messy bun you could possibly do. And that was that. You weren't in any mood for dressing up. All you were up for is a movie. You guys headed out the door and Anna drove. You could clearly see Malcom staring in your direction. He grinned. Again, you shot him a dirty look.
You and your friends went to the movies that night. You arrived home at about 9:30.
"Have fun?" Your mom asked from the couch, while she watched some old family videos of you singing as a little girl. You were about to say something, until you saw Malcom, sitting on the couch as well. No beer, no smoke, just him.
"Heh, you were so adorable," he chuckled. "What, am I not adorable now? Mom, why would you be watching these videos now, with HIM??"
"Well, I invited him over and we were waiting for you to come home to watch these but we couldn't help but to play them," your mom replied. "You and Malcom should get to know eachother more," she added.
"Yah, wanna go shoot some hoops?" He asked, getting out of his seat.
"Umm, I don't know, it's getting kinda late.." "No! Come on, one round won't hurt. Your mom said you were in basketball at school, so you've got experience."
"That was elementary, but ok..I guess," you said, heading out the door and he followed. He ran into his house and grabbed his ball and then came back out. "So you like singing?" He asked, dribbling the ball. "Yah, always have. What do you like?"
"I rap. I make youtube videos, even my own songs. I really wanna become a rapper. That's why I'm in Brinestone Academy. Amazing school. Ever heard of it?"
"Yah, I go there, actually. I take a lot of programs having to do in singing," you said.
"Really? Huh, that's cool. Now c'mon we gotta game to play," he said, dribbling the ball and making his first shot into the hoop above his garage.
"That's not fair! I wasn't even ready!"
"Hahah, sorry bout that, here," he blushed, handing you the ball.
You basically grinded up against him, as he tried to get the ball. He seemed to enjoy it though, as you can see a huge smile amongst his face.
You two played until it was at least 10:30. Both extremely sweaty.
"So, I've got this party tomorrow night. Wanna come?" He asked.
"Maybe, if you don't insult my perfume again," you smirked.
"Heheh, sorry bout that. Just not my type of smell, yuh know? I like the way you smell now, though. Beneath all that sweat," he chuckled. "Yah, ghee, thanks. I actually didn't like that smell either. My friend made me wear it on my first day of school. Sucks, but you know."
"So I hope you come. I'd be really happy to see your pretty face again," he said, winking.
"Hmm, you're not gonna try to make out with me, then flirt with someone else, are you?"
"Hahah, no, not unless you want me to. That girl I was with, it was a one night stand. Nothing serious. I don't get serious with girls unless I truly like 'em. I ain't a player I just," he said.
"K, well night."
"What, no hug?" He said, arms wide open. You rolled your eyes.
"Heh, whatever, loser," you said, giving him his hug. His arms tightly around your waist, while yours around his neck. You started to feel differently about him. You knew you would have to watch out with him, though.