Status: Imagine for a friend

Boy Next Door

A Crazy Night

You woke up the next day and went to school. Malcom wanted to walk with you. You guys teased eachother the whole time. You even took the some of the same classes. He was in singing, too. "This is some gay ass shitt, when we gonna rap?" He complained.
Afterschool, you two walked home together.
"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then," he said, smiling then kissed your cheek. His little beard poked into your skin.
"Ouch! Boy, you attah do something with that beard!" You said.
"Heheh, I thought it was hot! But since you don't like it, I'll do sum bout it," he said, cheekily. "See yuh," he continued, walking into his house.
You hurried up and got ready. After your 15 minute shower, you curled your hair. Then you wore dark eyeliner and mascara along with foundation and blush. You topped it off with pink lip gloss. You put on a black short-ish skirt and it overlapped a red, silky blouse that showed a lot of cleavage. You weren't really trying to impress him, though. You wore red flats and headed out to his house at around 6:30.
Emmediatly, entering the house, it was packed. Girls everwhere dressed in slutty outfits. The guys were either shirtless or dressed in really baggy clothes, smoking joints. In each and ever corner there were couples making out. There was really loud music, all rap. Some weren't even party music, like "Through the phone" by Soulja Boy. You went looking for Malcom, the host. You turned around and on the wooden stair case, layed a girl. Malcom was on top of her, kissing her all over.
"M-malcom?" You asked, in a "are you really doing this" way. He looked up. At the moment he saw you, he got up. "Oh, hi.."
"Babe, cmon! I want you!" Said the slutt he was with, trying to pull him back down. Her dress was red and was so short, it literally showed her cheeks. Her dress showed alot of cleavage too, more than yours.
You felt a bit heart broken, even though you guys weren't dating.
"What the fuck?? I was looking everywhere for you!! Whatever, I'm out," you said, heading towards the door. "NO! Wait! Lina, please!" He exclaimed, chasing after you.
"What do you want? You invite me over and you can't even come and welcome me in your party. Next thing I know, you're making out with some girl. I thought you weren't gonna do that! I guess I expected too much from you."
"I'm really sorry. Again, that girl is nothing to me. To be honest, you mean more to me. I don't even know how you see me, but I care about you, even though we barely met a couple days ago. I'm just a guy, enjoying my last teen years. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'm a horrible person for that. Can you please come back?" He pleaded. He was dead serious and guilty.
"I forgive you, but what am I gonna do there anyways? I don't know anyone in there. The place is like a stripper club. Everyone seems to have a date, too."
"I could introduce you to people and heh I'm sorry bout that. And you could be my date," he said.
"Ok but what are you gonna do about that girl you were with? She seems to want more," you said.
"I'm done with her. My limit is only 4 girls a day, she's my last. Want a cigar?" He asked, holding up a box of cigarettes, and popping one in his mouth.
"Erm, no thank you. I don't like smoking," you said, disgusted.
"Fine, cmon," he beckoned his head towards his house. You took his hamd and the two of you walked back into his house. The party kept getting louder and crazier. People started fighting and some were throwing furniture around like it was nothing. Malcom didn't seem to care.
You start to feel uncomfortable. Random guys are grinding up against you. Malcom comes in a pushes them away. He takes your hand and says, "wanna come upstairs? It's much quieter, things are getting wild up in here." You nod and the two of you head up the stairs.
There were people on his bed having sex, so he kicked them out.
"Better?"
"Yup," you replied.
"Nice room, by the way," you added. You walked across the room examining all the posters of famous rappers and there were piles of CDs in cardboard boxes.
"Thanks."
"So you like music, eh. Who are all these CDs from?"
"Erm, most of them are just CDs from albums. I like listening to other rappers and getting inspired. The other ones are actually my own CDs. I make them," he said, adjusting his snapback.
"Nicce. I can imagine you as a rapper some day. You must be really talented. We should do a gig together someday."
"Heh, yah, that be cool," he smiled. You stared to glare into his eyes. They were shone like a pair of shining orbs. He got closer, looking down at you. He leaned in and kissed you. His lips brushing against yours. He pulled you closer to him as he held you by the waist. One hand was around his neck while the other was holding his face. He pulled you with him as he backed up and turned towards the bed and threw you down. He undressed you, pulling down your panties and unbuckling your lacy pink bra. You unzipped his pants and he came inside of you, thrusting in and out. His mouth was on your neck and you could feel the vibrations of his moans. You dug your nails into his skin as he went faster and deeper. The bed covers were getting soaked up. He sucked on your neck, leaving purple and blue little marks. He went lower onto your breasts, sucking the shitt out of them. You let out a huge groan as he bit you. His fingers roamed your body, feeling every bit of it. Once you guys got tired, you got up and got ready to go back home.
"That was amazing..." He said. You smiled.
"Yah, I know," you replied. At the moment, you were confused about what you guys were in relationship terms. Maybe it was just friend with benefits.
"Night, Mal. See yuh," you said, he leaned in and gave you a good bye kiss.