Status: Imagine for a friend

Boy Next Door

Just Friends

The next day, you overheard your mom talking on the phone with someone.
"Malcom's fine, he has become great friends with my Lina...yes...of course I will, Karen. Ok now, well bye! Talk to you next time."
You walked through the kitchen.
"Umm who was that?"
"Oh, that was my friend Karen. She's Malcom's mom, honey," she replied.
"Didn't realize you guys were such great friends..." You said.
"Well, yah."
"K, bye then mom," you said, giving her a kiss and you left out the door.
"Hey," said a familiar voice. You turned around and you saw Malcom, all ready to go to school.
"Hey," you said flirtatiously with a smile.
"Whats up babez," he said, kissing your lips. At that moment you felt a bit guilty. You might just be another girl. So you pulled away.
"Heh, what??" He asked confused.
"Nothing, it's just, I'm not ready for this kind of think...yuh know?"
"Okayy...I get it. You don't wanna be with me because you think I'm gonna cheat on you or something?"
You let out a sigh and started walking along the sidewalk. Malcom walked with you.
"Look, last night, that was special. It wasn't like any other sex I've ever had," he tried to explain.
"I'm still trying to get used to the fact that you've slept with other girls, ok? I don't know what happened last night. But just know that I'm not the type of girl to fall for guys like you. Maybe I kind of like you..maybe. But I'll never let my feelings get me into the kind of relationship where I can't trust you. Let's just be friends."
After that, things got awkward. Mal felt rejected. He felt a sort of weak kind of feeling inside of him.
You two entered the school.
In all the classes you went to, Malcom flirted with all the girls he ever saw. You got a bit heated up, but then you just forgot about it.
At the end of the day you guys went to math class. Mrs. Park was wearing a minny skirt and a strapless top.
"Well hello there, Mrs. Park," said Mal in the beginning of class. He gave her this cheaky look with a half smile.
"Hello, Mr. McCormick," she replied.
"Are you a magicial cuz abracaDAYUM" he flirted, quickly glancing at you then smiled.
Mrs. Park got a bit turned on by it. She smiled then winked at him.
During the whole class period, Malcom was staring at her tight, black minny skirt and smiling at her, making winky faces. Despite her being married already, she didn't seem to hesitate to flirt back. At the end of the day, Mal slipped a little note to her.
That night, you saw Ms. Parks walk out of Mal's house, lipstick smeared, and her bra strap kept falling off her shoulder. She wore a hot pink minny skirt this time, but after she left his house, it was raised a bit higher. He kissed her goodnight, then looked at your window. You stood there giving him a disgusted look. He grinned and formed a heart with his hands, for you.
Night after night, he was with a whole bunch of slutty girls he picked out randomly off the streets.
"So fucking disgusting. Such a manwhore!" You complained to your friends.
"Heh, why do you care so much anyway?" Asked Anna.
"I don't! It's just annoying."
"Hey princess," said Mal one morning as you left your house to school. He hadn't worn his backpack, though. Probably didn't feel like going today.
"Fuck off," you replied.
"Well didn't you wake up on the wrong side of bed this morning! Hey guess what?" He changed the subject.
"Huh?"
"Mrs. Park got fired. Somehow Mr. Park found out about our little hookup and divorced her. I got expelled too," he said, enthusiastically.
"What?!?? You're an idiot, that's why. You deserved it. I'm glad I don't have to go to school with you anymore," you said, crossing your arms.
"Nahh you'll miss me. I'm happy I'm leaving though. I got over a million views on youtube! My videos are going viral. Now's my chamce to follow my dreams," he said pridefully.
"Really?!?! That's great!!!" You said cheefully, leaping into his arms.
"Heh, I know! Now I just need a stage name...help?"
"Erm, suuure. How bout something with Mal...Malc...Malc..Mac!!! I got it! It should start with Mac!"
"YAH! That's nice and then what after? You know what would go with it? My brother's name, Miller. Mac..Miller! Mac Miller! There, heh, that's gonna be my stage name."
"Actually, that's really awesome. But I'll always know you as Malcom McCormick," you said.
"Heh, yah. I wanna make you famous, too. You could be my partner."
"Hahah thanks but I've still got college to finish. Then after college I'll see. But good luck. Listen, I gotta go. Catcha later, bye," you said. He grabbed your arm and pulled you in for a hug.
"Thanks for being so supportive."