Status: Imagine for a friend

Boy Next Door

Finally Together

You thought about what you said to Mal. You friendzoned him, but was that really the best thing? He could've changed if he had you. You actually started developing more feelings for him as you thought about him. "But what if I tell him I wanna go out with him, but he says no," you eagerly thought to yourself. Day by day, you felt your guilt devour you. You were starting to love him. The more words he spoke to you, the more you had feelings for him. So one day you finally texted him.
You-Heyy malcom(:
Him-hiiii lina(:
Y-i gotta talk 2 u bout something. Wanna meet up?
H-suuure thing(: hb that one park hilton grove or w.e?
Y-yahhh kk see yu there at 12
H-yuppp(: see yu
12 came by so fast. You got really nervous. You arrived at the park, and already saw him waiting.
"Hey!" He said, hugging you tightly.
"Umm, hi," you said, still struggling on what to say to him.
"You wanted to talk?"
You felt butterflies in your stomach. You gulped.
"Y-yes.."
"Why so nervous?" He asked, rubbing your arm as you started walking.
"Heheh, nervous? Maybe a little..look. I'm..in love with you, is that okay? I'm sorry I turned you down, I don't know what I was thinking," you said, cheeks red, palms sweaty.
He turned to you, glaring deep into your eyes and smiled.
"I mean, you don't have to feel the same way, even if I want you to. I don't even know what to say, at first I hated you but now-" you felt his lips collide with yours. His soft hand held your face. It got more intense each second. The whole entire world disappeared, it was just you, and Malcom. All worries seemed to go away. School. Homework. Life. Everything. Everything went back to normal once you two pulled away.
"Was that a yes?"
"No," he said seriously. You frowned.
"It was a hell yes," he said, once again smiling.
"I've loved you since I first layed eyes on you," he said. Your heart leaped out of your chest.
"You can call me babe now," you giggled.
"Haha, babe, I love you," he said pulling you close and embracing you. He then kissed your forehead. He didn't mind at all that you were crawling back to him, nore did he comment on it. He was only relieved.