Now That We're Fallen......

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

About a month later. it has been really nice out we all went to the park. I was sitting up to eat, as the boys played. Sidney came over moved the hair off the side of my neck, and kissed my neck.
"Mmmm."' I said
"Need help?"
"Please" I said. He started putting the boys plates together. I sat down. He sat down next to me.
"So about the whole having another kid thing."
"Did you change your mind?"I asked
"No I wanted to know if you changed your mind, cause we haven't really talked about it."
"i haven't."
"So we're still gonna try."
"Yeah." He grabbed my hand, leaned over and kissed me.
"Mama, are we gonna eat?" Oliver asked I sit my forehead on sid's. he smiled
"If we're ever alone." I smiled, he laughed "Yeah, go get your brothers."
All three of them came running over. Dylan jumped on my lap.
"Oh, big guy." I laughed Sidney gave Aiden and Olli their plates. Sid sat down next to me. I had Dylan on my lap. I looked at Sid. He smiled at me. After they were done Sidney and I went and played with them.
"Dylan do you want to hit?" I asked
"Yeah."
"Come here, man." Sid said holding a bat. Dylan's ran over to him. Sidney showed him how to hold it. "Do you want the T?"
"No Daddy!"
"Okay." He laughed Sid pitched the ball Dylan hit the pitch, just to Sid. He ran to where we put 1st base. He jumped up and down
"I hit it, I hit it." He yelled
"You did, high five!" I said, he jumped up, and hit my hand.
"Mama you hit ball." Aiden said
"No, you guys hit."
"No mama" aiden grabbed my hand.
"Yeah mama!" Sid said,
"We'll daddy you should too." I told him, though my glove at him. He ran after me, and grabbed me. Spin me around.
"Sidney." I laughed
" come one boys, get her." He said laying me one the ground her tickling me. Boys jumped on me.
"Oh."
"Tickle her, but be careful" Sid said
"Don't tell them that!" I laughed, then I grabbed Dylan, and looked at Sid. He smiled, and grabbed Oliver and aiden. We turned them on their back, and started tickling them. Sid jumped up and started running, aiden and Oliver started running after him. I picked Dylan up, and put him on his feet.
"Go get daddy." I laughed, I felt really out of breath. I watched them jump on Sid, bringing him to the ground. I smiled at them, and justed watched them. I started to get a headache.
"Okay, okay." Sid said, trying to stand up he grabbed Oliver, and started walking towards me. "Are you okay?" He asked
"Yeah."
"You sure? you don't look to good."
"Yeah, I'm good." He helped me up. "But I think it time we go home, and settle down." I said to the boys.
"Nooo!" They said.
"Yes." I picked Dylan up. "I'm gonna put them in the car."
"Okay, I'll grab everything" he said, I put Dylan in his seat, buckled him in. Aiden put his seatbelt on. Oliver buckled himself in.
"You in Olli?" I asked checking his buckle.
"Yeah."
"Good job." I smiled. I help Sid put stuff in the back. "Is that everything?"
"Yupp." He put his hands on my hips.
"Boys are in." I said, as he closed the back
"Hopefully they"ll sleep like rocks tonight, so we can have alone time." He looked at me. I smiled, he kissed me.
We got home, boys ran to the door.
"Mama, aunt Taylor's here." Aiden yelled
"Your sister"s here." I told Sid.
"I heard him." We grabbed the stuff out of the back. We walked up on the proch.
"Hey Tay." I said
"Hey."
"What's up?" I asked, as Sid opens the door.
"I wanted to ask you guys something?"
"What is it?" Sid asked walking in the house we the down. Boys ran in the living room.
"When are you guys going on vacation?"
"In two weeks, why?"
"Good., cause I didn't want you guys to miss my engement party." She said, I looked at her, she held out his hand.
"Taylor!" I yelled, she had the biggest smiled on her face. I pulled her into a hug. "Let me see." I grabbed her hand. "Beautiful."
"I know, thanks." I looked at Sid. He smiled, and pulled his little sister into hug. He looked her proud of her, not that he wasn't already. It was a good moment to be apart of.
"He said he asked you." She told Sid.
"He did."
"Thank you."
"He's a great guy, as long as he treat you right, that's all I ask." He said, she looked at me.
"They"re something else."
"What?" I asked
"Will you be my matron of honor?" She asked
"Tay, are you sure?"
"Yeah, your the closest thing I have to a sister." She said I looked at her "Britt, will you?"
"Yes." I said, she hugged me.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome." I said
"How did he do it?" I asked
We went in the kitchen and talked.

Later that night, Sidney put the boys to bed. He laid in bed.
"Wow, it's been a long day."
"Yeah tell me about it." I said, he covered up. "So your not in the mood?" I asked, I put my hand on his cheek. He put his hand on my arm, and kissed me.
"For you I always am." He said, I ran my hand down his chest. He pulled me close. I smiled,he kissed me again. I ran my hands down his sides and lifted his shirt over his head. He took my shirt off. I slide out of my shorts. He kissed my chest, up to my neck, up to my ear. I closed my eyes, and grabbed his head, and kissed him.

Middle of the night, I climbed out of bed. I put on sid's shirt and my shorts, and went downstairs. I got out ice cream, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream. I was licking a spoon.
"What are you doing?" I looked up, said was standing in the doorway, I smiled
"Want some?" I asked
"Sure." He grabbed a bowl, and sat down next to me. I handed him a spoon. "Thanks" He grabbed the whipped cream, he looked at me.
"Don't you dare." I said, he laughed, he started shaking the bottle. I stood up. "Sidney." I said, and he squirted it in his mouth. He grabbed me. "sideny" I laughed, he kissed me. I tasted the whipped cream on his lips. His pulled me on his lap, I put a arm around his shoulders. I looked at him, and smiled. I touched his bottom, as it turned into smile.
"I'm I'm....." I rubbed my thumb along his cheek. "I'm....." I kissed his cheek. He hugged me, and kissed my neck. "Oh god." I kissed him. He stood up, holding me. I laughed.
"I got you." He said, he carried me into the living room, laid me on the couch.
"Sidney, we can't here."
"Why not?" He got on top of me.
"The boys."
"They're sleeping."
"You don't know for how long?"
"That's my point."
"Shhh." He touched my lip. "We'll be quick." He said, i laughed at him. He kissed me.

"Wow." Sid said, "you were.....wow!"
"Me?.....no you sir were wow." I said sitting up looking at him. He kissed me. "We're bad parents."
"No we're not." He laughed
"We just had sex downstairs, while our little boys are asleep upstairs."
"We're fine." He said getting up, putting his shorts on. I put on my shorts,and shirt. I put my arm o the back of the couch, and looked at him. He looked at me, smiled. He sat down next to me. He brushed my hair behind my ear.
"Babe?"
"huh." I smiled
"If we don't get pregnant are you gonna be okay?" He asked
"Am I? Sid are you?"
"Britt I know how hard things were in you after we lost the baby, and trying again after."
"It's was hard on you too." I put my hand on his knee.
"But it's different for you, your body, your emotions."
"Our family." I said, he smiled "but it was different back then, then it is now. It was just you, me and Aiden. But now it's you, me, Aiden, Oliver, and Dylan. And if we don't get pregnant it will be okay because we have amazing family right now, but it we do that would be just as amazing." I smiled
"I love you." He said
"I" I said sliding my hand up his leg. "Love" I smiled "you" I touched his chest. He laughed and kissed me.
"We should really get to bed, or its gonna be ugly in the morning." He said
"Yeah, it's gonna be ugly." I laughed
"Come on."