‹ Prequel: Medieval
Sequel: He Remembered
Status: done :)

Spies

Day 4: Spies

Alex slowly snuck into his house, feeling excited. He finished work early and he thought maybe he could surprise Jack. It had been far too long since they had some time alone.

He opened the door and looked around the house. Jack was nowhere to be seen. It was 1pm. There was no reason for Jack not to be home. Jack was a artist, so he worked from home.

Maybe he was taking a nap. Alex thought and went to the bedroom. The door was closed. He opened it slowly.

He was surprised to find Jack wearing black clothes and putting on a black face mask ( and looking extremely hot, Alex might add). He finished and prepared to climb out of their bedroom window.

Alex felt baffled. What the hell was Jack doing? Jack had been mysterious lately, always suspicious about people on the street, checking their house security. He kept denying that anything was different. Alex was dying of curiosity.

He knew it was wrong, and distrustful but after Jack stealthily climbed out of the window, Alex sneakily followed him.

Jack headed to his motorcycle. Alex waited until Jack left and climbed on to his car, driving after him. He had to know. Jack was heading toward a old building at the outskirts of the city, Alex following.

Jack parked his motorcycle by the building. Alex was even more curious now. He parked his car at the other side of the building, so Jack couldn't see him. Then he peeked over to see what Jack was doing.

Jack expertly went to a air vent, opened it, and slide in. Alex not knowing what he was doing slide after him. Jack was already crawling inside.

The second the vent opened, Jack whirled around. As he saw it was Alex a look of surprise filled his face .

"Alex what the hell are you doing here?" He whispered.

"What are you doing here?" Alex whispered back.

"Look its a long story. You have to go back. Now."

"No I want to understand whats going on."

"Alex we'll talk later,just please go home!" Jack whispered.

"No! Explain now! And why are we whispering?" Alex asked loudly.

Jack desperately shushed him and started to crawl quickly further down the vent, hoping they hadn't heard them. Alex crawled after him. Jack stopped in front of another air vent exit.

He slowly pressed his ear to hear if he was in the right place. "Ok gentleman. Listen closely. I have gathered you here to talk about the presidents assassination." The low voice announced eerily.

Jack took out of his pocket a small recording device and stuck it to the side of the air vent. It would record and send everything to his base.

"What are you doing? Jack I thought we had no secrets." Alex said from behind him.

"We don't. Look I'll explain it all when we get home. Now go home or at least be quiet."

"Jack I need to know what's going on." Alex said anxiously, leaning forward. That movement was just enough weight to make the air vent open back.

Jack slowly tumbled down. He opened his eyes, dazed to find himself lying on a table, with 5 men in suits staring at him.

"He's a spy!" The leader who spoke earlier said.

The men all leaned towards the table, surrounding Jack so he was trapped in the middle. "Fuck." Jack muttered.

He immediately turned to the first man and kicked him in the face making him fall. In one quick motion he jumped of the table, punched the guy next to him with all the strength he could muster and kicked his balls. The guy fell to the floor. Two down.

Jack dodged a punch from another man, and punched him in the face a few times until he blacked. Then Jack grabbed one of the chairs, and hit the head of the last man apart from the leader as hard as possible. The man too blacked out.

"Just you and me now." Jack smirked at the leader.

"Well I'm afraid pretty soon it'll be just me." He took out his gun.

Before Jack had any time to react, something came down and the man fell to the floor. Jack looked closer and found Alex had jumped from the air vent on the leader.

"Alex!" Jack said taking of his mask.

"Jack! You're ok?" Alex asked immediately.

"Yeah I'm fine. What was that? You saved me."

"I couldn't let him shoot you. You were amazing. If I knew you could kick so much as I wouldn't steal the tv remote so much."

Jack laughed and said "Thanks but you really shouldn't have followed me. I don't want you to get hurt."

"That guy almost killed you. That was insanely scary. Do you really do that a lot? What is your job?"

"See I'm not actually a artist. I work for the FBI. I'm a spy. Today I got called to check on their suspicions of the principals assassination which are now confirmed. I'm sorry for not telling you."

Alex took a few minutes to digest it all before responding "Don't be. It's amazing you're a spy!"

"Really? You're not angry since I kept it a secret?"

"Well I wish you had told me sooner but that's fucking rad." Jack smiled so widely.

He loved being a spy. The action and adrenaline were like nothing else.

"Thanks Lex! I need to call some guys so they'll pick them up but then we can go home."

"Okay." Jack called them quickly and they took the guys over to questioning.

Jack was happy his secret was finally out and Alex didn't hate him. Alex was happy to finally know what was Jack doing. More than anything he loved his husband. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh I don't know what's going on with me. It's like this bad writing streak. Like I have ideas but I can't seem to write them the way I want to. Tell me what you think about this!