‹ Prequel: Mythical Creature
Sequel: Futuristic
Status: done :3

Fairy Tale

Day 7: Fairy Tale

Alex walked through the dark woods. He needed to bring his sick grandmother food. His mother told him not to go through the woods but Alex knew it was faster. He didn't want his grandmother to suffer because he was scared to go through the forest.

Alex continued to walk swiftly until he crashed into someone. He wasn't expecting anyone to be in the woods so this was a surprise to him. He stared at him .

The man was wearing all black. He was lanky and tall. He had large expressive dark eyes, messy raven hair that somehow stood up alone, and a easy smile. His dark black jeans made his long legs look even longer. He was quite cute.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" He asked in a low seductive voice.

Alex knew his mom told him not to talk to strangers but god he was hot. "To my grandmother."

"Your grandmother? She lives in the woods? That's awfully dangerous. Loads of pedophiles and thieves  around here."

"Oh no don't worry she lives at the end of the forest, close to the village there."

"Fasicinating. That's a lovely basket. What's in it?"

"I brought food because she's sick and can't buy it alone." Alex answered smiling at the nice man.

"Beautiful. Just splendid. You know there's a lovely patch of flowers over there. Maybe she'd like some flowers."

"Um I don't-" Alex wanted to get there as soon as possible.

"I just read a medical article that said flowers help healing. Just a few won't delay you for too long."

"Maybe you're right. It would make her happy." Alex thanked the nice man and walked off to pick her flowers. After picking a nice sized bouquet he walked over to his grandmothers house.

He knocked on the door.

"Come in." A male voice said. Alex was startled but he opened the door. There he found the strangest sight he'd ever seen.

The man from earlier was in his grandmothers bed. He was wearing a dress and a nightcap.

"What the hell?"

"Now don't foul your mouth next to me." The man said.

"What exactly is going on?"

"What are you talking about dear grandchild?" The man asked.

"Well grandma why do you have such a long crooked nose?"

"The better to smell the lovely smell of your cologne."

"Right. And what happened to your hair?"

"The better to camouflage in the woods." Alex felt like he was in some weird dream.

"And how exactly did you become a man?"

"Well. I'm just being myself."

"What the hell did you do to my grandmother?" Alex yelled infuriated.

"I was hungry ok?!" Alex just stood there shocked. What in heavens name was going on?

At that moment a loud peal laughter came from the closet. It opened and there was his grandmother laughing.

"Oh dear lord you should have seen your face." The man also burst out laughing. He gave Alexs grandmother a high five.

"Someone explain what's going on! Who the hell is that?" Alex yelled.

"This is Jack. He just moved here. I told him you were coming today so he suggest we pull a practical joke."

Jack gave Alex a smile and said "Sorry for tricking you but that was hilarious! I didn't expect you to be this cute." Jack stared at Alex giving him another cute smile.

"Didn't expect him to be this cute? He's my grandson! He came from these loins." Jack and Alex stared at her. "Well I'll go make some tea." She said ignoring Alex saying she should rest.

"Well you're not bad yourself." Alex said.

Jack bowed a small bob and said "Well that's it. We're best friends."

Alex smiled, looped his hand over Jacks slightly taller shoulders and whispered in Jacks ear "Maybe more?"

Jack gave him a smile and said "Well aren't you subtle? Let's discuss this over a lunch sometime when I'm not wearing a dress." Alex laughed and that was it.

Years of friendship started with a practical joke and a dress. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know but hey it's Jack in a grandmothers dress so that should make everything better XD