‹ Prequel: Futuristic
Status: done

Aliens

Day 9: Aliens

"I love you, Jack." Alex said in between kisses.

Alex was straddling Jack, Jacks hands on his waist, Alex caressing Jacks cheeks as they kissed.

They were hiding in a old school. Schools got cancelled the second the aliens came. People said it was dangerous so everyone became home schooled. For Alex everything changed once the aliens came.

More than school, the lack of food, the war, and the constant worrying, was the fact he fell in love with Jack. It was against every law. He didn't care. The feud between the aliens and the humans was never ending. Everyone was wrong. Everyone was right.

Alex loved Jack. He honestly didn't care about the consequences. But lately it had become harder to hide it. Alex's parents didn't take his excuses of going for a walk. Since the aliens had started attacking humans, they were extremely cautious.

"I love you Alex." Jack said in his cute accent. They continued making out until a loud noise interrupted them.

"This is the American Association Against Aliens. We sense a alien. Identify yourself." A authority filled voice filled the air.  

"Oh my god." Alex said. Alex and Jack looked at each other not sure what to do. After a few seconds of panicking, the door burst open. The entire room was filled up with men in guns all aiming at them.

"There it is!" The man said, pointing at Jack.

Alex frowned and said "He's a he not a it!"

The man ignored him and said "According to rule 16 line 3 of the emergency attack bill, we have a right to get rid of it."

They aimed their guns at Jack. Alex immediately shielded him. "If you shoot him you shoot me."

The leader frowned and said "Remove yourself from that things company."

Alex simply said "It's against the law to shoot a innocent citizen."

"But I can still do this." He signaled two of his men. They walked over to Alex and pushed him aside despite his struggles.

"Now I can shoot it." Jack stared at them with a panicked look.

At that moment one of the men standing in the side of the room said "Alex? What are you doing here? Let him go." He instructed the two men holding Alex.

"Zack!" Alex said, recognizing his old friend. "What are you doing here?"

"Me? I joined the AAAA. We're going to rid the world of these disgusting creatures."

"What? They're not disgusting! Zack meet my boyfriend Jack." Zack looked fearfully at Jack. Jack stood next to Alex looking scared.

"We have a job to do!" The leader said.

"No! Maybe if you stopped killing them and tried to understand that they're just like us, apart from the fact they came from a different planet, we wouldn't be in this problem in the first place. Just stop. Leave them alone. " Alex said. Jack sent him a smile.

Alex walked over to Jack, hugged his thin waist, stood on his toes and pressed his lips to his. Jack kissed him back passionately. For a few seconds none of it matters. Every thing disappeared and it was only them. Alex loved those moments.

They slowly broke apart. Everyone was staring at them.

"How could you do that?" The leader was about to ask but Zack cut him off saying "You know what. You guys are adorable. Let's go." He turned around and walked away.

Everyone else followed him. The leader muttered about how awful it was before following everyone else. Alex and Jack were left alone again.

"Now where were we?" Alex asked.

Jack smiled and said "Somewhere here." He pressed his lips to Alex's and this time no one interrupted them. 
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO HUNGRY AND MY MOM JUST WENT SHOPPING SO NO FOOD UNTIL SHE COMES BACK AND UGH SOMEONE SEND ME FOOD.

Anway it's short and weird but comment? Share your thoughts?