Status: One-shot

Do Not Enter

Tuesday

I love Florence Walker. I had since the moment I met her. She was remarkable, with chestnut curls and blue eyes that bore right through you.

This isn't about my chase of Florence Walker, this isn't about how when I was finally graced with her presence, I couldn't help but be so incredibly jealous. I mean, despite living her whole life in Georgia, she's managed to escape the accent that I toted around like an unwanted mole. She always smelled like vanilla and in the mornings when her hair was knotted and tangled she looked like a fashion model. I was enamored by her from the start and learned everything I could. I learned she'd dance when she cried because "movement made the body happy", and she couldn't sit through a whole movie without having something to snack on. That she loved rainy days because her favorite thing was curling up on her window sill with a book.

God, I'm getting side tracked, but I tend to do that with Flo.

Like I said though, this isn't a story about my chase of Florence Walker, this is a story about when I finally got her. It was a Tuesday in the middle of July.

The Sunday before, I had finely grown the steel ovaries to tell her that I loved her. It was a rather terrifying moment for me. Our town was "traditional" as my parents liked to put it. That really just meant that they didn't approve of things like tattoos, atheists and homosexuals. I was two of the aforementioned, and if the town had a tattoo shop, and I was 18, I probably would've been all three, and until last Sunday morning, I thought she was only an atheist.

We were having a sleep over and I had awoken to her petite frame curled up against mine. I must have spent an hour counting her freckles, the right side of her face had about half as many as the left but you could tell they were severely imbalanced just by looking at her. She awoke with a yawn, her face scrunching in a way that should have been totally unattractive but all I could do was wonder at how cute she made it.

"Good morning." She whispered, smiling softly. Her eyes fluttered, and gosh darn if I didn't just about kiss her right there.

"Florence." I huskily replied.

"Mmm." She reached out twirling some of my long blonde hair in her dainty fingers.

"Florence I think I love you."

She smiled, "I love you too, Grace"

I was worried she didn't understand my meaning at first, but my thoughts were quickly doused when she leaned up and pecked my lips softly.

It seemed so casual to her but I felt like the world had ended and the only thing left was her and I, just floating through nothingness.

We didn't see each other after that morning until the following Tuesday. The kiss had left me wanting so much more, that when I picked her up in my faded blue and rust colored Volkswagen bug, every inch of my body itched to touch hers.

"Where to baby cakes?" She'd called me that before, it was nothing new but still I blushed as if it was the first time.

"You know that fence behind the church that says 'Do not enter'?" She nodded, "I want to climb it."

With Florence on board with my Tuesday escapade, we now stood in front of the afore mentioned fence. We were a ball of giggles, hands on our mouths trying to hush our excitement. We hoped no one was inside, but then again you could never be sure, people really liked church in this town.

I boosted her up over the fence, my eyes trained on her the glorious swell of her butt. I scrambled up after her. Once on the other side we glanced around trying to find out what was so off limits. It was just a large grassy field with a dumpster.

"Come on." She tugged my hands, pulling me towards the field. It was littered with daisies that tickled my ankles as I chased after her. When we couldn't run anymore, we collapsed into the warm grass.

My hands found their way to her waist, pulling her on top of me, and with a quick crane of the neck I pressed my lips passionately against hers. My heart pounded so loudly in my ears I thought I would go deaf, and if I did that would be okay because the last thing I would have heard would be Florence's soft gasp. She pressed back into the kiss, her tongue finding it's way into my mouth.

I felt like I had to be dreaming. I was making out with Florence Walker, the girl who had every guy and a couple closeted girls turning their heads to check her out. Not only was I making out with her but she'd told me she loved me. Me! The girl who's legs were to long for the rest of her body and was one of the biggest hypocrites ever.

My hands found their way to that great ass, I'd been eying earlier, and gave it a hard squeeze. She pulled of the kiss and squealed, trying to pull my hands off, "Gracie! My butt's ticklish!"

That was something I didn't know, I smiled, ready to learn everything this new type of relationship would teach me.

She grabbed my by the shirt, and flipped us over, I found myself straddling her. Her hands gripped my shoulders, and she looked ready to cry. I almost died, did she change her mind, did she come to her senses and realize she was way out of my league. Finally, she whimpered out, "Grace, will this be forever?"

"I'll be forever yours as long as you're mine." I told her.

Her face lit up like the sun, "Good. Now I want to see you out of these."

Her hands stroked down from my shoulders, lightly sweeping across my breasts, prompting me to let out a muffled moan, before one hand tugged at my shirt and the other at my shorts.

- - - - - - - - -

We fell back onto the grass, naked, dripping with sweat, a tangle of legs and hair.

"I love you Florence Walker." I gasped, my chest heaved up and down with each breath.

"I love you Grace King."

We stayed there, wrapped up in each other and our love, until the stars started peaking their heads out, "We need to get home sweetie."

I nodded, knowing she was right. Slipping on clothes in the dark, we ended up with half of them on backwards. She held my hand tightly the whole way home, and I was confident we'd last forever.

That was the last time Florence ever held my hand. It was the last time I ever saw her smile. The next day, I walked to her house. Ready to spend the day watching those stupid horror movies she loves so much, growing fat off of barbeque chips, but all I found was her screams.

"No!" Florence's shouts rampaged out the open door to her house.

"Florence." I screamed, I started running, sprinting, I don't think I've ever moved that fast before. By the time I reached the house two men in white uniforms were dragging Florence out towards a large white van, she was kicking and screaming, thrashing as hard as she could to get out of their hands. I scratched at them, clawed, trying to rip their hands off her.

Someone's hands wrapped around me, pulling me off. I whipped around to assault the person who was trying to stop me from saving my lovely Florence. My gaze was met by her father's.

"Mr. Walker stop them!" I pleaded, I could barely breathe through me tears. The salty liquid seeped into my nose and tears, making me sputter and cough and choke. All the while I could hear Florence's screams and I felt like I was dying.

"They're taking her to get better!" He shouted back at me, shoving me towards the road, I stumbled, falling to ground, my knee and hands scraped across the hard concrete. Everything hurt, but still I pulled myself to my feel. The blood from my hands dripped down onto the ground, while the blood from my knees slowly dripped down to my feet, filling my shoes. "You're sick, and you've made my daughter sick!"

"Grace!" Florence called to me. They were strapping her into the van. It read 'Mountain Stream Sexual Redirection Center' along the side. I ran to her but they had closed the door before I could get in. My hands found the handle and tugged on it with all my strength to get it to open. It was no use. The door had locked.

I bashed my fists against the window, "Florence! Florence!"

My throat was raw from screaming. Her eyes locks with mine, she was crying just as hard as I was. I could feel my heart breaking with each excruciatingly slow second that ticked by.

"Grace." I could barely hear through the glass, but I knew she was probably shouting just to get me to hear her "I will always love you! Never forget our Tuesday."

The van started to pull away. I chased after it.

"Remember our Tuesday!" She shouted again her voice cracking.

I ran until I couldn't see the van anymore, until I lost all the breath in my lungs, and just collapsed. I don't know how long it was that I laid there. Sprawled out in the middle of the road, bawling my eyes out.

That was the last time I saw my Florence, but I have never forgotten our Tuesday.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for a contest

I had a really fun time writing this, and it has actually given me an idea for a chapter story.