The Summer That Changed Everything.

Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up before everyone else, as usual. I crept my way through the darkness through to the lounge, dodging Ricky's arm which was stretched out of his bunk. Much to my surprise the door to the bus was already open. I stepped out and the sun was already shining on my pale skin. I saw Angelo sat by the grass next to the bus. He looked up at me "Morning!" he said flashing me one of his adorable smiles. He wore his black jeans, and a slipknot vest, his colourful tattoos peeping out from under the vest. He hit the grass next to him, motioning me to sit next to him. "Morning!" I said sitting next to him. "You are up early." I smiled at him. He returned my smile and brushed the hair blowing in his blue eyes "I couldn't sleep."
"Oh no, why?" I asked genuinely concerned.
There was a long pause, "Oh I don't know, it was probably the heat or something." he shrugged. Me and Angelo sat mostly in silence, a nice comfortably silence.

After lunch the guys had their next show, and then a signing. I walked with Chris to the stage as the rest of them followed behind us. We spoke about the upcoming show. I loved how excited everyone got, they really did love what they did. I stood by the side of the stage, with a gleaming smile on my face. Once the guys were finished, they all gave me hugs, big sweaty hugs. The sweat was dripping off them all. They put it all into their shows. The boys had a quick rest, then went to do a signing for all their fans.

I was all alone on the bus, and I was bored. We had watched all the movies, and I flicked through the TV, and there was nothing. Then I found myself turning on my laptop and searching for the next episode of The Walking Dead. Angelo would never know it thought to myself.

I was half way through the episode and I heard the door opening. I quickly paused the episode, to find Angelo coming through the door, I quickly opened another tab on my computer to look less guilty. "Hey, what you doing here?" I asked.
"Oh I volunteered to get a box, the fans are being to generous again, and we don't have enough hands to carry it all." he laughed lightly. "What you doing?"
"Oh nothing."
"Nothing, sounds interesting." He joked, he leaned down and obviously read the tab on my computer. "Are you watching The Walking Dead?"
"What no!" I said, closing my laptop and got up from the couch.
"You are so!" Angelo joked. He started to run towards me. I quickly ran, trying to make my way to the back of the bus. But I felt two arms reach around my waist. My feet were suddenly no longer on the ground, and Angelo spun me around. We were both in hysterics of laughter. All of a sudden Angelo stood on someone's shoe awkwardly and lost his balance. We were all of a sudden in a heap on the floor. We were both still laughing. Angelo was on top of me, and rested his head on my shoulder, both of us gasping for more air, we were laughing so much. Then all the laughing came to a stop, as we both looked into each other's eyes. I moved a few strands of Angelo's long black hair out of his face. All of a sudden I felt Angelo's lips crash into mine, and to be honest I couldn't help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, and a massive thank you to TheRockshowChick for your feedback! :)