Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

ONE

"So what's the problem?" Caroline ask me as I stand up from my spot at our table.
"I'm like his baby sitter." I complain and she smirks again.
"So what's the problem?" She teases and I roll my eyes and look at the time.
"Gotta go to Tyler's… I'll see you later." I give the brunette a hug and she doesn't cease her smirking.
"Alice, you're getting paid big bucks to baby sit a hot as hell NHL player… Don't complain." She blows me a kiss as I shake my head and head out to the parking lot to my charcoal Audi A8. I start the car and call Tyler.
"Hey Alice."
"Hey Tyler, I'll be there in about ten minutes." I tell him through my cars Bluetooth.
"Alright. I'm jumping in the shower soon so I'll leave the door unlocked, just come in."
"No. Lock the door. I have a key remember?"
"Of course. See you soon." He says with what sounds like amusement and hangs up.
I have been babysitting the new Dallas Star for three weeks and we have become decent friends. I guess I'm not really his 'baby sitter' for say, I'm more like a manager. I supervise his social media websites, I keep him out of trouble, I help him grocery shop.. I'm like a mix between a personal assistant and a manager. I guess I do it all for him and it keeps me extremely busy. I enter the security code for the gate and then drive down the street to his house where I park in the driveway. I grab my purse and then let myself into his house. Marshall runs down the stairs barking and gets way to excited when he sees me. I pet him and make baby noises which causes him to whine but he calms down and fallows me around. I set my purse on the kitchen counter and head up the stairs. I happen to love this house and I'm not disappointed at all that I end up staying here almost more than my own house last two weeks.
His house is very nice but not over the top because he lives alone. If you enter through the front door you walk into a very large entry way on the left is a stair case going to the second floor. On the right is a formal living room and then a dining room, which has never been used. If you walk straight once entering through the front door, you walk into a large living room that has a huge TV and a huge wrap around couch. The kitchen is to the right of that, its nice and big and opens up to the living room, it also has a little breakfast nook in the corner, that’s where we always eat. If you go up the stairs you turn right into a hall way and the first door on the left goes into Tyler huge master bed room and bathroom. then the hallway turns right and the door on the right is a big bathroom and the next door on the left is a guest bedroom and the door straight ahead is another guest bedroom. the house is pretty spacious.
"Tyler?" I call but as I get closer to his room I hear the shower running so I head back to the kitchen. After sitting for a few minutes I finally hear him.
"Alice! You here?" He yells and I smile to myself and head up the stairs to his room but I don't see him because he is the large walk in closet.
"Hey." I call and he comes out in jeans but shirtless and barefoot. I don't care how long you spend with him… he is still incredibly good looking.
"Hey! When did you get here?" He ask giving me a quick but tight two armed hug.
"Like five minutes ago. Marshall kept me company, didn't you Marshy poo!" I call the last part in a baby voice to Marshall and he starts waging his tail and whining.
"You're stealing my dog, seriously." He says as he walks back into the closet and pulls a shirt over his bare midriff. "So what's going on today?"
"I don't know… you have been here for two weeks and have yet to been caught overly drunk at a bar or posting bad stuff on twitter. People are beside themselves." I tease and stick my tongue out at him.
"Ha-Ha! Not funny." He calls back as he slips on his shoes. "Have you eaten?"
"No, I got my morning coffee with Caroline though." I say and he nods.
"Well you wanna go get lunch at The Cheese Cake factory? My treat." He gives me a cheesy grin and I give one back.
"Oh my favorite! Do you get to share a cherry cheesecake again?" I ask with big puppy eyes and he laughs but nods.
"Just don't tell coach and we should be good." He shoots me a wink.
"Please! Coach Lindy Ruff loves me!"
"He has to! Tom Gaglardi is your dad." He says talking about my dad who is the owner of the Dallas stars.
"It's our secret, I promise." I tell him and hold out my pinky finger and he smiles as he twist his pinky with mine.
"Ok so lunch and then grocery shopping?" He ask and I nod and he fallows me down stairs and I grab my purse and pet Marshall one more time before fallowing Tyler to the garage and we leave in his Range Rover. I put my Burberry shades over my green eyes and run a hand through my dark brown hair.. I cross my thin legs and start playing around with the music. "Oh my god Alice! Sometimes I wonder why I let you pick." He says from the driver's seat as Hunter Hayes starts to play through the car.
He opens the door to the restaurant for me and I step in.
"Hi welcome! For two?" The blonde ask us and takes her time eyeing up Tyler. Stupid Bitch… wait why the hell do I even care?
"Yeah, for two." Tyler confirms and she leads us back to a table and we take our seats.
"Two iced teas." Tyler orders when she ask us what we would like to drink. "Why you so quiet all of a sudden?" He ask me leaning back into his chair.
"Oh.. uhm.. I don't know what you're talking about."
"Really Alice? We walked in the door and you got quiet."
"The waitress was eye fucking you." I admit and laughs and I just look at him.
"Alice.." He sits up straighter and leans in a little, "Are you jealous?" He ask with a smile and I shake my head.
"You wish." I tell him and look at my menu. The waitress comes and we give her our order, the whole time Tyler flirts back with her and I know he is doing it on purpose. "Tyler what are you doing?" I ask him a little annoyed.
"What are you talking about Alice?" He ask as if he is innocent.
"You are such a dog!" I say with a small smile and through a tiny piece of bread at him. I couldn't stay mad at him for long.
"More iced tea?" I look up to the blonde who is smiling at Tyler.
"yes please, Thank you." He tells her and she fills the cups before walking away and I just send him an unamused glare. "What?" He ask with a grin and a shrug. We eat and he pays the bill and as we are walking out the blonde waitress slips him something. Once in the car I send him a look.
"What did she slip you?" I ask and he shrugs and unfolds the napkin.
"Mandy.. 542-74…"
"Oh my gosh!" I say and grab it from him. "No class."
"Just admit you're jealous!" He says looking to me seriously but I shake my head. "Fine." He pulls his phone out of his pocket and dials the number and hits send and looks at me. "Hi! Yeah this is…"
"Ok fine! I'm jealous!" I say and he smirks.
"Wrong number." He hangs up and smiles at me. "Why are you jealous?" He ask with a grin.
"Oh my gosh Tyler! You just don't stop do you?" I shake my head but smile.
"Not until I get an answer… I still have her number."
"Oh my god it's because I like you!" I say and cover my mouth and my eyes go wide and so does his but a smile covers his lips. He looks forward and starts to drive.
"So grocery shopping?" He ask sending a smile my way before looking back to the road.
Oh how he does these things to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think... also

I see people who put a picture link into one word in their story,... i don't know how to do that so if anyone knows how.. PLEASE let me know how!!! since i don't know how... here is her outfit.

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/d8419c8e92503bbe0dd1fc8059178665_zps0a42dd1b.jpg