Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

TEN

"What about that?" Rachelle ask pointing to the new tablet just came out and I shrugged.
"I don't know. It's hard shopping for a guy who buys everything he wants himself." I tell them and they both nod understanding my dilemma. "It's our first Christmas. I want it to be something special."
"Well you still have two weeks till Christmas… I'm sure something will come to you." Caroline says and I just nod and we continue to look around. We walk into a crafts store and I find myself by the scrap booking stuff.
"I got it!" I say excitedly and they both look to me and wait for me to explain. "I will make him a scrap book! I can call his mom and ask her to send me some photos of him growing up and his different accomplishments and maybe like ribbons or things of importance. I'm sure she kept some of them. I'll give her a call."
"That's actually a pretty genius idea Alice. I'm impressed." Caroline says and Rachelle nods in agreement. We do some more Christmas shopping before going our own ways and I get to Tyler's house when he is getting ready for the game after his pregame nap.
"Hey babe. You look beautiful. What did you do today?" Tyler ask me as he starts on his tie and I lean in for a quick kiss and start to help him with it.
"Me and the girls went to the mall and got some Christmas shopping done." I tell him and kiss him again once I finish with the tie and he grabs the suit jacket.
"Gosh I still need to do that, I just barely have time right now, especially with this five day road trip coming up." He sighs and shakes his head.
"Baby we will go when you get back and I promise I will help you. We can get it all done in one day Ty. I promise." I tell him and he gives me a cheesy grin before pulling me into a hug and lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as our lips crash together and he pushes me up against the wall. Our tongues fight for dominance and I'm clearly losing the battle. He pulls away and we both try to catch our breath. "You can't be late." I tell him a whisper and he nods but gives me one more kiss before pulling away from the wall and letting me stand on my own.
"I love you Alice Marie Gaglardi." He tells me and gives a hug and kisses my head.
"I love you Tyler Paul Seguin." I say and my stomach still fills with butterflies as he smiles at me. Our fingers intertwine and he leads me to the car where he drives us to the arena.
I walk into the locker room with Tyler and wave at all the guys.
"Alice why do you look so cute today?" Lane ask and I shrug.
"Is it because the Blackhawks are here?" Carl pipes in and I look at him a little surprised and he shrugs. "Didn't you and Toews date for a while?" He ask and Cody throws his glove at him and it seems to then click in Carl's head that he should have shut up a while ago. I glance at Tyler who is now at his stall and his jacket is hung up. He gives me a small grin as I walk over.
"You didn't tell me you dated Toews." He says quietly and I shrug and look down at my hands quickly and then back to Tyler.
"We never officially dated. We talked but it just wasn't for us, we didn't click but we are friends. But Tyler nothing every happened." I tell him gently and he looks me in the eyes.
"Nothing happened? You're just friends?" He ask and I nod.
"Just friends." I repeat and he nods and gives me a small smile before pulling me into a tight hug.
"I trust you Alice and I love you." He says and I blush at his words and give him a quick kiss.
"I love you Tyler. Play hard. Play safe." I tell him and he nods
"I'll try my best." I walk out of the locker room after saying hi to a few of the guys and I head back to my car to go meet up with the girls for some drinks and dinner before the game. I get to the restaurant we are meeting at and walk in to see Caroline and Rachelle at a table with Mikaela, Loui's wife. I smile and offer a wave as I walk over and then I give them each a hug.
"How are you?" Micky (her nickname) ask and I offer another smile.
"I'm doing great actually. Haven't been better."
"Aw that's good! How are you and Tyler?"
"Perfect. I can't believe we have only been together for almost two months… he is just… perfect." I gush and they all awe at me.
"When are you meeting the family?" Caroline ask with a smirk and a wink and I blush.
"We are going to Ontario for Christmas since the boys get four days off." I say and again they awe. "What about you Micky? Anything new? I feel like we have both been so busy."
"Because we have!" She says with a laugh. "We are trying for a baby…" She says quietly.
"Oh my gosh!" Us three squeal and she nods.
"Yup, we have only recently started trying, but I'll keep you updated." She says with a wink.
Our talk goes other places and soon we have eaten, my cheeseburger and fries is pretty much gone, and we have all had about three beers when we decide to head to the arena. The girls head up to the box and I join them only to leave my jacket and purse. Then I head down to the locker rooms. I knock on the Blackhawks door and it opens to a smiling Duncan who pulls me into a hug and carries me into the room.
"Guys! Look Alice is here!" He yells and I get cheers as he sets me down and I am pulled into the arms of Patrick Kane.
"Kaner! Can't breathe!" I joke and he lets me go.
"How you been Gaglardi?" He ask and crosses his arms over his chest, still smiling though and he looks funny with his bottom half of equipment on.
"Good. Staying busy."
"You still dating Seguin?" Brent ask from across the locker room and then everyone's eyes were on me, including Jonathan's.
"Yup. Still dating Tyler." I say with a grin and he laughs and shakes his head.
"It's only a matter of time until he goes back to his old ways Alice." Brent says and I look at him a little upset.
"I don't really think that's your place to say anything, Brent… I mean coming from you." I bite back and his face hardens.
"Brent.." Jonathan warns but Brent shoots him a glare.
"What the hell is that suppose to mean Gaglardi?" You could cut the tension with a knife.
"I don't know Brent.. Maybe I'm talking about the road trips to New York." I bite and his eyes go wide and he looks to Jonathan.
"What…"
"Oh don't blame your captain Brent! I came in here to wish you guys luck, I can honestly say I'm sorry .. I had no idea me coming in here would cause so much bullshit." I say and look to Jonathan. "I'm sorry."
"Hey no worries." He says and gives me a hug. I wave by to Kane and a few of the guys I still got along with and then head up to the box, deciding I had enough excitement for one day.

"Is everything ok?" Caroline ask when I sit next to her and I nod.
"Yeah, just ready for the Blackhawks to get the hell out of here." I say and she nods understanding and we cheer as the boys get on the ice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think:) Feed back helps me write!

Outfit: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/10_zpsb1652fbd.jpg