Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

TWELVE

After I did my makeup and hair in Tyler's bedroom I pulled on my jeans and my black tank then my hoodie pull over and my ankle UGGS. I smile as Tyler walks in from the bathroom and gives me a kiss and I hug him close.
"Merry Christmas Tyler."
"Merry Christmas Alice. I love you."
"I love you." I say and kiss him quickly before he changes in jeans a long sleeve black shirt and a pair of moccasins. He grabs my hand and leads me down to the living room where Candace and Cassidy are deep conversation.
"Mom! We can open them now! They are down!" Cassidy calls and shoots me a smile. I hug Cassidy and Candace tightly and then Jackie walks in with two steamy cups of hot coco and hands one to me and Tyler and then she gives me a hug. Tyler puts his arms around my shoulder as I sit next to him on the floor. Paul and Jackie sit on the couch and Cassidy and Candace are the closest to the tree.
"Ok Cassidy, pull the first present." Paul informs his youngest daughter and he eyes beam as she pulls one out and hands it to Candace and then grabs one that's hers.
"Hey they are both from Alice." Candace says as she looks at the label and the girls smile at me as they start to open their presents. Candace's eyes go wide as she pulls out the Balenciaga leather riding boots. "Oh my gosh! Are these what I think they are!?" She ask in excitement and I nod.
"Tyler said you mentioned you wanted riding boots so I found the best. I have a pair and I love them. They're Balenciaga Leather Riding Boots."
"Oh Alice…" Jackie said with a smile but a scolding look because I'm already spoiling her daughters.
"Thank you so much Alice! I love them!" Candace jumps over and hugs me tightly.
"You're welcome Candace." I tell her and she sits back as Cassidy opens hers and gets equally excited. On the bottom of her box is two VIP passes to Justin Bieber.
"I know you are a big fan. So that’s two passes for front row seats, backstage passes for the meet and great, it gets you into the VIP sound check, the VIP preshow party, an autographed photo book." She looks up at me with teary eyes and does the same thing Candace did, jumps over to me and hugs me tightly.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Tyler we love her!!!" We all laughed at Cassidy as she pulls out more presents and hands them around and everyone starts opening presents. Tyler got his sister new NHL approved hockey gear and skates. I then get a box and see it's from Tyler's family.
"Oh you guys didn't have to get me anything." I say embarrassed.
"Oh nonsense!" Jackie says, "You're part of the family." She gives me a smile and I start to open it to see an envelope. I open it and its Spa day for tomorrow. "I got Candace one and thought you two could go together."
"I love it! Thank you." I hug them all. "Candace, me and you are going to be living the live tomorrow." I tell and she shoots me a wink.
"Oh yes we will." She agrees.
Tyler and I got Jackie an exclusive Spa Day at the best Spa in town and some high end golfing stuff for Paul.
"Tyler this one is for you from Alice." Cassidy calls and hands a box to Tyler who grins and gives me a quick kiss. He opens the box and he first pulls out the Ravi Ratan onyx opus cufflinks.
"Babe these are great!" He says and shows them to his parents.
"Wow those are very nice. Good job Alice." His dad says and I blush.
he pulls out the next item which is a pair of the new beats headphones.
"Babe you didn't have to do this, but thank you so much. You know better than anyone they will come in handy." He gives me a kiss.
"There is one more." I say and reach under the tree and hand it to him.
"Babe.. You spoiled me." He says and his sisters 'awe' at him. He opens it and I see smile as he looks at the front of the scrapbook. "Alice…" He was speechless. I made him speechless, I can't help but smile as I watch him go through it. "How did you…"
"Your mom helped me." I tell him and he pulls me into a tight hug and gives his mom a smile.
"I love it Alice and I love you." He says and I blush.
"Alice this is for you.. it's from Tyler." Candace hands me the small box and I unwrap it and my breath gets caught in my throat as I see the Tiffany Box.
I open the box and gasp. "Tyler it's beautiful I love it!" I tell him as I look at the charm bracelet.
"This one is because it's the first present I have gotten you." He says pointing the little present charm. "These mittens are because this is our first winter and Christmas together. The ice skate is because hockey brought us together and then our initials." He points to the two different charms, one with an A and one with a S.
"Tyler this is perfect. Thank you." I tell him and hug him closely. I pass it around so everyone can see it.
"Wow Ty! You did good!" Candace says as she takes in its beauty.
"I try." He says.
"Did Candace help you pick it out?" I ask him with a smirk.
"Oh no! This is one was all him and even I'm impressed." Candace says and I can't help but grin. I couldn't be happier than I am right now. I knew how much a Tiffany charm cost, let alone a whole set of them. Tyler was spoiling me, but I wasn't going to complain.
"Why don't you kids go out and skate while I work on dinner. Grandma will be here soon." Jackie tells us and with that we grab our parkas and skates and head out on the ice. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Christmas than with the man I loved and his family.
"Hey babe!" Tyler calls from across the ice and passes the puck towards me and I shoot it into the net. It was me and Tyler versus Candice and Cassidy. "Woohoo! That's game! We win!" Tyler cheers and skates over to pick me up and swing me around.
"I love you Tyler."
"I love you Alice. I always will."
"Forever?" I ask and he nods.
"Forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler. This is my third update today... happened to have a down day... I would really love some more feedback!

Her outfit: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/12_zps05ffa9df.jpg

and her present from Tyler.

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/xmaspresent_zpscac2903c.jpg