Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

SIXTEEN

"So you're going to that hockey game?" Tyler ask over the phone.
"Yeah. Me and Caroline and Rachelle are going."
"Ok well… Are you going to be getting game updates?" He ask unsure and I sigh.
"Don't I always?"
"Yup… well be careful." I know he isn't sure how he feels about me going to this university game, but he is trusting me and that's what matters.
"I love you Tyler. So much. Try and get a goal for me?"
"Of course baby, I love you to. Have fun." He says, in a much better mood before hanging up.
"You almost ready?" Caroline ask me and I nod grabbing my purse and my keys.
"Lets head to the rink." I agree and they follow me out to my car.
We get to the ticket booth and I show my id with my credit card and ask for three tickets close to the ice.
"Oh Ms. Gaglardi, you already have three tickets on will call for you. Here they are." They lady behind the glass says and hands them to me along with my ID and credit card.
"What was that about?" Rachelle ask and I shrug.
"I don't know, someone left tickets.." I look at them, "Tickets for right behind the box."
"Oh! Someone's got an admire!" Caroline gushes and I role my eyes.
"Oh I highly doubt that." I tell her with a look that tells her to shut up. We get our seats and I'll be damned, Jeffrey skates by and waves at me as he warms up.
"Oh damn he is hot! Who is he?" Caroline checks Jeffrey out and barely tares her eyes away to look at me.
"We have class together."
"That’s it?" Rachelle urges and I nod.
"Yes that's it. He seems like a nice enough guy."
"I'm sure he is. He got you tickets right behind the team box."
"Does he know you're dating Tyler Seguin?" Caroline ask, insinuating something.
"Caroline, it hasn't come up. You don't just introduce yourself by saying, 'Hello, I'm Alice Gaglardi, girlfriend of Hockey superstar Tyler Seguin'."
"Well why the hell not?" Caroline ask shooting me a dirty look.
"Because that's not the way the world works Car. He doesn't like me like that just drop it."

The game starts and it turns out our team is actually very good as we are dominating some top New York school. And Jeffrey was also very good and you have to remember, I'm about to be a player manager and a scouting agent.. and quite frankly this guy was good. Jeffrey gets a goal and skates by and points to me.
"Oh my word." Caroline says and takes a large gulp of her beer.
"Oh my word indeed." Rachelle agrees and I just sigh and sit back in my seat. Why did things have to get complicated. These girls are just over thinking this. We win the game 3-1 and when the guys get off the ice I get a text from Jeffrey asking us if we want to meet them at this bar not too far away.
"Uhm, Jeffrey invited us to meet him and some of the guys at this bar down the street." I tell the girls, looking up from my phone.
"Uhm… Yeah sure." Caroline said and Rachelle nods in agreement.
"I'm down. The boy and his team are hot." I shoot Rachelle a look.
"Keep it in your pants." I tell her and with a laugh and I text him back and we head to the bar.
We only have to wait a little bit before a group of rowdy hockey players enter through the door.
"Hey Alice! Hey girls. I'm Jeffrey, this is Brian, Anthony, Andrew and Max." He says and gives me a hug before shaking the girls hands and introducing us.
"This is Caroline and Rachelle. Good game boys. I didn't know we had a such a good team."
"Oh yeah guys, Alice is about to start working as the Players Manager and one of the top seats in scouting for the Stars." Jeffrey shares with his friends who all pipe up at the information.
"So you think any of us are good enough for the NHL?" Brian ask and I shrug.
"I see potential but the NHL Organizations look for young talent, that's why most of the guys who get drafted have been scouted since the age of 14 and 15. I'm not saying a college player can't develop the talent. I'm just saying it's harder to get noticed, becoming part of another league always opens doors. But I can say that the Dallas Stars are trying to find some young stars, so you never know." I tell them honestly and they seem to except my answer.
"Isn't that part of the reason you guys traded for Tyler Seguin? Wasn't he recruited at like… 14?" Anthony ask and I nod, the girls smirk at me.
"Tyler was recruited young because has amazing talent. Both Paul and Jackie played hockey and Candace and Cassidy also play. Talent runs in the family. And yes it is publically known that getting Seguin on the Stars was the start of a new and younger team."
"Jackie and Paul?" Andrew ask confused.
"Oh uh sorry… His parents, and his sisters."
"You seem to know a lot." Jeffrey points out.
"It's my job." I say.
"It's her boyfriend." Caroline says and I shoot her a glare before nodding.
"Oh I didn't know you had a boyfriend." Jeffrey says, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yeah, they have been together three months now. Right Alice?"
"Three and a half." I say with a small smile.
"That's pretty sick. So what's it like dating an NHL star?" Max ask, "Are they as big of asshole's as they seem? Wasn't Seguin like a totally party goer?" I look at him a little taken back and I hear my phone start to go off.
"It's Tyler." I say and they nod as I walk away.
"Hey babe! Congrats on the win and thanks for my goal." I say with a smile on my face.
"Thanks babe! I'm glad I made you proud. How was the college game?"
"Good! We won 3-1."
"Oh yeah? That's good then. What are you doing now?" He ask me and I turn around to look through the window to see the girls joking around with our new "friends".
"Uhm we are this bar with some of the guys."
"Some of the guys?" He ask and I sigh.
"Yeah, Jeffrey invited us out, the girls wanted to come so we came."
"Oh. how is that?"
"Honestly?"
"Yes honestly?" He ask with a small laugh.
"I'm ready to go home and I wish you were there."
"I know babe… me to."
"Sunday is too far away.."
"You just have to make it through tomorrow." He tells me sweetly and I nod, even though he can't see me. "How about when I get home on Sunday, we have a movie marathon. Just me and you and Marshall and some take out?"
"I think that sounds wonderful Tyler." I tell him, smiling from ear to ear. "I'm gonna go to your house tonight, I already took care of Marshall but.. I miss you and when I'm there, it's not as bad." I tell him a small smile on my face and I can tell that he smiling too.
"That's fine Alice, you have a key for that reason, you know my home is your home.." He pauses for a second, "Alice why don't you just move in?" I stop, I should be smiling, I should be completely thrilled but I'm scared. I'm really scared. "Alice? You there?"
"Uh Ya.. Uhm well Yeah a movie night sounds good and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good luck on your game tomorrow. I love you." I say before hanging up the phone. Oh my god! Is he crazy! What is he possibly thinking? We have been dating three and a half months and even though I love him and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I want to take things slow! I mean we haven't even had sex yet!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think about Tyler wanting Alice to move in and what you think maybe she should do.

her outfit: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/16_zpsd4c11e7c.jpg