Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

SEVENTEEN

Homework, homework, and more homework. Oh my gosh! I just have to keep reminding myself that I really want this degree. And I do want it. I can't wait to be able to work next to Jim Nill and the fact that they already see my talent for scouting. All I need is a degree and then I'll have a real career. I glance at the clock for the fiftieth time today and sigh. I scratch Marshall's head as he lays on the couch next to me.
"Marshy-poo, When will your daddy be home huh?" I hear the lock click on the door and both Marshall and I turn around to look towards the front door. I jump off the couch with Marshall and we both run towards the door. Tyler barely gets the door open as I launch myself into his arms with my legs around my waist and he lets out a chuckle.
"I missed you to Alice." He laughs and spins me around. "Can I grab my bag?" He ask with another laugh and I shake my head no. So Tyler manages to grabs his bag and bring it in by the door before shutting it and locking it behind him. He carried me and into the living room and lays me down on the couch and he lays between my legs. "Did you miss me Alice?" He ask, seriously now and I nod.
"I missed you too much. No more road trips! You're not allowed to leave!" I tell him and he lets out another laugh.
"I'll make sure to tell Lindy that." He says and I can't help but pull away and smile up at him. "You're going to be really busy with this new job you're going to have." He tells me and I nod. "But I love you and you love me, so we will be just fine." He kisses my nose and I giggle.
"I love you Tyler. So much." I give him a kiss, which he smiles into.
"So what did you do Yesterday?" He ask me as he sits up and pulls me onto his lap.
I shrug and lean into him. "I did some homework and then watched like five episodes of Brothers and Sister. Then I caught lunch with Caroline, Rachelle, Brian and Jeffrey."
"Are those two of the hockey players?" he ask and I nod.
"Yeah, I have class with Jeffrey. He is actually pretty good. I was surprised that the team actually had some talent that caught my eye." I tell him honestly and he nods.
"Yeah me too." He says and stands up and walks over to his suit case. "I'm gonna throw this stuff in the laundry. Why don't you pick the first movie babe?" He kisses my head and shoots me a smile before taking his bag to the laundry room. What the hell did I do now? I walk over to the DVD shelf and pick out the Bourne series and decide we can work through those today. I set them on the coffee table but put the first one in and sit back on the couch with Marshall and wait for Tyler.
"Did you pick a movie?" He ask and I nod.
"Sure did. I picked the Bourne series." I tell him and he nods in approval.
He sits on the couch next to me and pulls me onto his lap. Half way through the movie he can't sit still and he can't keep his gorgeous mouth shut. "You never answered my question." He whispers into my ear and I shrug.
"What question?" I ask, not looking away from the large screen
"The one about moving in with me." He says and kisses the sensitive spot under my ear and I tilt my head to the side to give him more access. His teeth graze over my skin as he sucks on it and I let out a moan.
"Tyler…" I whisper.
"Shhh." He says before laying me down and laying on top of me. "Don't say anything yet. Just promise me you'll think about it." His lips touch mine and our tongues fight for dominance. I wrap one arm around his neck and my other hand is grazing his chest as I moan into the kiss. I push him off of me and he looks at me confused but gets a grin when I pull him up by the hand and start leading him towards the stairs and I shoot a flirty smile at him. "Alice? Are you sure?" He ask and when I nod he swoops me up into his arms and carries us to his room.

As the alarm rings through the bed room I look up and realize I'm sleeping on Tyler's chest and he is still peacefully asleep. I pull away from him and reach over his body to the bedside table to turn off the alarm. Once it's off, his arms snake around my waist and pulls me down on top of him and while nuzzling his face into my neck. "Mhmm, don't leave." He mumbles and I shake my head while smiling.
"Tyler, I have class in… an hour I have to go." I tell him and kiss him quickly before pulling away and heading to the bathroom to shower.
"Alice, do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" He calls and causes me to giggle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think and what you want to see happen because this chapter almost went a completely different way /: ! I need feedback:)

Her outfit:
http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/17_zps8646a861.jpg