Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

TWENTYTWO

Waking up, my eyes were red and puffy and I looked like hell. Crying for hours can do that to a girl. I throw the blanket off of me, it didn't get used much because I barely slept. But I had promised dad I would swing by his house for lunch today so my ideal day of doing nothing, had a change of plans.
"You still going to lunch at your parents?" Caroline ask as I walk into her kitchen and sit at the counter.
"Yeah, I promised him I would. I don't really think I can get away with canceling."
"Why don't you just tell him you have a 24 hour bug or something?" She ask and I let off a shrug. "You hungry?" She ask and I just shake my head no.
"I guess I could. I mean it's kind of true, I've been sick to my stomach for the past twelve hours." I admit as I look to clock before picking up my fun and calling to cancel with my parents.

Tyler's POV

Alice. That's the only thing I can think about. She is the only thing I have thought about all day, at morning skate when we got off the plane and I tried to keep her out of my head during the game but I couldn't. And I didn't feel any better when we lost the game. I didn't know what to do. I honestly can't believe I said those things but I was just so pissed off. At her and at Jeffrey. That fucking guy, I swear he likes her, even if she can't see the way he looks at her, I can.
"Tyler! You coming man?" Lane ask from the door of my hotel room and I nod, following him into the hall where Dan and Carl are waiting for us. I knew this probably wasn't a good idea but I haven't gone out and just let lose in over five months. I think I deserved a night out with the guys.
As we walk into the bar I check my phone one more time and seeing I still hadn't heard from Alice. She didn't want to talk to me. I knew that I crossed a very wide line and she was pissed. But so was I. I knew this would blow over eventually. Sliding my phone back into my pocket I join the boys at the bar.
"Yo! Check out that ass!" Lane says to me, Dan and Carl as a blonde and her posse walk by. We all lean away from the bar to get a better glimpse.
"Dam." Is my comment but I can't help but think about Alice at home and I become guilty.
"Can we get two rounds of Jose Cuervo?" Dan tell the bartender who obliges and sets two shots in front of each of us and Dan gives me a smirk, "Come on Tyler… Loosen up." He says and we down the shots.
"Oh fuck Tequila! That shit is awful." I say and take a big drink of my Samuel Adams.
"I'm gonna go ask her to dance." Dan says and walks towards a group of girls as I finish my beer.
"Can we get three more." I tell the bar tender and he sets three more shots of Tequila in front of Lane, Carl and myself.
"That a boy!!! Let's get this party started! Our boy is back!" Carl cheers as we down our third shot and order the fourth.

"I heard you took a break from the party scene! But now I'm glad it isn't true." The blonde says as her lips nibble on my neck and I roll my head back and let out a low moan. Her friend walks up with two more shots and I down one without even thinking. I crash my lips onto hers and our tongues fight for dominance. I see the flashes of cameras but at the moment I really couldn't care less. "Come on Tyler. Let's get out of here." The flashes continue as we walk out of the club.

Alice's POV
"Alice?" Caroline ask as she walks up to the treadmill I'm on. I hit stop and my thirty minute run comes to an end.
"What's up Car?"
"Well, It's been two days but uhm… There is something I think you should see." She says sadly and I nod. Caroline sighs before handing me her phone and I read over the news post. "I'm so sorry Alice." She tells me as I look at it completely shocked and the tears start to come down my cheeks. So this is what he wanted? Some puck bunny. Well fine he can have her. I hand the phone back to Caroline and press start on the treadmill, continuing my run a few paces fasters. "Alice maybe you should take a break.."
"I'm fine." I tell her and speed up more. "I'm fine." She just sighs and goes back to the elliptical she was on. After fifteen minutes I stop. "You done?" I ask and she nods. "Let's go get my stuff from Tyler's. He gets home tomorrow and I… I don't want to be there." I tell her and she nods and pulls me into a hug.
"Ok Hun. Let's go." She gives me a reassuring nod and we leave in her SUV and head to Tyler's house. I feed Marshall and then we get strait to packing up all my clothes and belongings. I couldn't do this. I love him and he knows how much I love him. I deal with the crazy fan girls. I deal with his schedule. I take care of him and I would do anything for him and what does he do? Yells at me, makes comments about Big Macs and then goes and cheats on me. I'm sorry I can't do that. It's me and him. Not me and him and the blonde at the club. I'm done. I'm done feeling this way. I'm done.
We finish loading all my things up and as I put the last of the stuff in the back of her car I become slightly dizzy, I stumble and Caroline grabs my arm to steady me. "Whoa Alice! Oh my gosh are you ok?" She ask and I nod, steadying myself. "Alice you look kind of pale." She says, "Maybe we should get something to eat." I shake my head.
"I'm not hungry Caroline. I'm going to leave the key on the counter." I tell her and she looks at me shocked but nods. I know she won't let me get away with this for long but I'm taking advantage of it while I can. I walk back in the house and make sure Marshall has food and water before setting the key on the kitchen counter with a note. He would see this. It was in clear view. I'm in love with Tyler, but I'm not going to be some game.

Tyler's POV

I couldn't have been more hung over during today's game and people were already talking about how I'm in a two game slump. I pull into the driveway and walk inside, really hoping that Alice hadn't seen the news article. Something was off. Something wasn't right.
"Alice! I'm home." I call but Marshall is the only who greets me. This can't be happening. No! I run up the stairs and the silence is deafening. "Alice! Alice!" I yell again and run into our bedroom. Our bathroom, something is missing. Her things in the shower are gone. I run into our closet and instantly drop to my knees with a sob as I see all her things are missing. Her clothes, her shoes.. all gone. "No.." I whisper but it doesn't change the fact that she is gone. I hear my phone ring and my heart stops. I bolt out of the room and down the stairs. I grab my phone but stop and sigh when I see it's my mom.
"Tyler Paul Seguin! What have you done! Your sister tried to hide this from me. Does Alice know?" My mom yells over the phone and I sigh.
"She isn't here… She uh… she took all her stuff. She is gone."
"Oh Tyler! You better fix this!" She hangs up on me. Great even my mother hates me right now. I walk in the kitchen and stop, seeing the key and paper on the counter and another sob leaves my throat. I pick up the note as tears slide down my cheeks.
"I hope you had fun."
That's all it said… "I hope you had fun." Sliding to the floor I pull my knees to my chest and continue to cry. What have I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok! please let me know what you think!!! i need your feedback!!!

Also i'm starting a new story, 'I Am What I Am.' please check it out once i put the the first chapter up. Don't worry. I'm not stopping this story anytime soon:)