Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

TWENTYEIGHT

Candace's POV

After the spa day we spent the next day hanging out with the family at the house and gushing over wedding plans, and now we are at the water park. Alice kept saying she wanted to wait a whole year to start planning but every time we started talking about it her eyes would light up and she would jump right into the conversation before stopping herself and going on about how they are going to wait a year to start planning. So I'm pretty sure, we won't be waiting a year. Oh and the look on Tyler's face when she would start talking about wedding details… I have never seen my brother so genuinely happy. It was like nothing could take this happiness away from him. Alice has become a large part of who Tyler is now and I think that she is one of the best things that has ever happened to him.
"Candace!" I look towards Alice who was now walking away from our lounging chairs. "Come on me we need you for the Tornado!" She laughs and reaches her hand out for me to take. I leave my glasses in our bag and grab her hand to run over to the giant water slide with Tyler, Alice, and Cassidy. I was jealous of what my brother had but I am also so happy for them. I hope one day I can find someone who does the same thing for me as what Alice does for Tyler.
"Candace…" Alice whispers and I look at her confused. She nods to a guy a few steps ahead of us in line, "He is totally checking you out." She says and Tyler hears her.
"Eh! No! I don't think so! This is my sister we are talking about! No boys!" Tyler starts on his rant and Alice gives him a cold glare. He stops mid sentence.
"Tyler! She is 18! She can hit on whoever she wants! Plus she is graduating tomorrow!" She says the last part excitedly and I can't help but laugh. I was glad we didn't have school today, the day before graduation, I got to spend it with my siblings. "Are you gonna talk to him Can?"
"I don't think he wants to talk to me after hearing Tyler go all big brother." I tell her with a laugh and she shrugs.
"His loss!" She calls as the guy and his friends go down the slide.
"Our turn!" Cassidy calls and we get in the four person tube before the guy at the top of the slide pushes us down and our screams fill the air followed by laughs.

Alice's POV.

"Some girls have no class!" I look over at whatever Cassidy is talking about and see the group of girls eyes my fiancé. "He is taken! Engaged! Stop staring!" Cassidy yells and I can't help but bust out in laughter. The girls give us dirty looks before walking away.
"Oh how I love my soon to be sisters."
"The female sex is brutal. You girls could practically eat each other alive." Tyler says with a laugh and laces his arms around my waist in the water as we all float in the lazy river together.
"I have an announcement to make." I say and they all look at me, Tyler kisses my bare shoulder.
"What is it?" He ask.
"I decided… We can have the wedding next July." As soon as the words left my mouth, excitement was clear on all their faces. The girls cheer and Tyler turns me around to pull me into a kiss.
"Oh my god! Yes!" Candace cheers.
"Baby thank you! I can't wait to marry you and make you my wife!" He yells and our sisters then cheer together and I kiss him again. "I love you Alice Marie Gaglardi soon to be Alice Marie Seguin."
I giggle, "I love you to Tyler Paul Seguin. So much."
"That means I get to help plan!" Candace says with a smile on her face and Tyler and I look at each other before he starts explaining.
"Actually Candace, Alice and I talked and well, we do want you to help with the wedding but we want to make sure that your school work is first priority. That also goes for the hockey team! You can only come to games as long as you are on top of your school work." She nods with a smile.
"See before you know it you two will be having kids! You're already so good at making orders!" Candace says as her and Cassidy laugh and we shake our heads.
"Candace we are serious. School comes first. You are always more than welcome to stay at our house whenever you want, even if you want to live there, but school comes first." I tell her in a more gentle way than Tyler had.
"No worries I already got a dorm and I understand completely. I'm actually just glad you guys care so much about my well being." She hugs me tightly and wraps her legs around my waist in the water, causing me to laugh.
Of course we care. You are our sister!"
"But no boys!" Tyler comments, causing us three girls to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think:) i love feedback:)

Swim suits: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/28_zps06cad1be.jpg