Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

TWENTYNINE

Candace is finally graduating high school and we are all here at the school for her big ceremony, following the ceremony, Candace is having a huge graduation party that Jackie and Paul decided Tyler and I could chaperone and they were getting a hotel for the night. I thought it was a great idea because I really feel like Candace deserves to have one last big hang out with all her friends.
"Hey Candace?" I ask as I walk into her room, the box hidden behind my back. Candace is slipping on the dress she is going to wear underneath her gown.
"Alice, I don't know what shoes to wear…" She says as she starts looking through her shoe rack.
"Well I think I have something to fix your problem." I tell her and she looks at me with a confused look on her face.
"You do?" She ask and I nod.
"Tyler and I got you a little something for a graduation present."
"Oh Alice you didn't have to do that." She says and I pull the plain black box out from behind my back and motion for her to sit down before I hand it to her.
"You are number 3 in your class and you have straight A's while being on a championship hockey team… I think you deserve these." I tell her and she pulls the lid off the box. Her scream fills the air and I hear footsteps running up the stairs and I can't help but laugh as she screams again.
"What's wrong!?" Tyler yells.
"Is everything ok?" Jackie, Paul, and Cassidy are now standing in the room by the door.
"She opened her gift." I tell Tyler with a small smile.
"Alice and Tyler got me Christian Louboutin rhinestone in crested heals!" She yells and I glance at their parents and see their shocked faces.
"Oh my god Alice…" Jackie starts and shakes her head. "Alice it's too much."
"Jackie, She loves them and she has wanted them for months. She deserves them, honestly I'm just happy that we could do that for her." I explain and her mom pulls me into a hug before hugging Tyler as well.
"That is very thoughtful of you both." Paul says and pulls me into a hug.
"Thank you so much. They are amazing. I don't know what to say." Candace pulls me into a tight hug and I kiss her cheek.
"You are more than welcome Candace. You deserve them." I tell her, "We will meet you down stairs." We all file out of her room and head back down stairs. Tyler grabs my hand gently and leads me out of the room. Once we get into the other room he pulls me into a tight hug and kisses my hair. He pulls away and quickly places a kiss on my lips.
"Alice…" He starts and his eyes meet mine, "You are so wonderful. I can't thank you enough for everything you do for me and for my sisters. My family loves you like their own, I hope you know how much you mean to me. I love you so much."
"I love you to Tyler. And I'm so blessed to be a part of your family." I give him another kiss. "Why are you getting emotional now Hun? You knew about the shoes."
"I know but… It's just, I want to make sure you know how much you mean to me." He gently kisses my forehead and I hug him tightly.
"Gosh Tyler, I love you so much." His arms stay wrapped around my waist and I try not to cry.
"Come on baby, it's time to go." He tells me and I give him a smile and lead him back into the living room.

"Come on you guys! We need to get good seats!" Cassidy calls over her shoulder to Tyler and I because we were walking a little too slow for her taste.
"I can't believe she is already graduating." Tyler tells me as he laces his fingers with mine.
"Does it make you feel old?" I tease and he nods and kisses my forehead quickly before helping me up and into the stands.
"Babe how do you wear such tall high heels?" He ask, looking at my feet before checking out my legs and I can't help but laugh.
"I love them." I say with a shrug and he just laughs. Soon enough the seniors are filing out and speeches are given. As Candace walks up to get her diploma we stand and cheer loudly and I make sure to snap a few good pictures of her in her moment. As soon as Candace goes back to sit down and the next students get their diplomas, I upload the best picture of Candace on Instagram and make sure to tag her in it.
AliceGaglardi: So proud of my little sister!!! @CandaceSeguin #graduate

"Did you seriously already upload that?" Tyler ask with a snicker and I just nod with a smile. "Of course you did." With a quick kiss to my cheek, he turns back to the ceremony.

"Was this a bad idea?" Tyler ask as he comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"No babe. It's fine." I reassure him as the music blares through the house and backyard and a group of kids are crowded around a beer pong table and others are in the pull. "Remember when we were her age? We all would have loved to have had a grad party like this."
"Hey!" Tyler is about to walk over and interrupt Candace's flirty conversation with some hot guy but I stop him.
"Stop the big brother roll babe. She is having fun. Before you know she will be in Dallas with us and you will be going nuts." I tell him with a small laugh and it makes him smile.
"Yeah well I just wish all these little 18 year olds would keep their eyes off my girlfriend." He gives two guys dirty looks and I can't help but laugh.
"Baby I'm all yours."
"I sure hope so."
"Stop being so cute!" Candace yells from across the room and we both laugh. She walks over and gets between us, putting her arms around our shoulders. "I'm so lucky to have you as my brother Tyler. And I am so so so lucky that you deal with his shit Alice." She says and the two of us bust up laughing and Tyler rolls his eyes while smiling.
"Well I enjoy every minute of it." I say and Candace leaves to go back to her friends. I meet Tyler's eyes and feel entranced. I don't think I could be more in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Would really love some feedback!!!!!

outfit: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/29_zpsf2c372e7.jpg