Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

THIRTYFOUR

We barely got started cooking dinner when the doorbell went off and my mom looked at me, as if I would know who it was, I just shrug and head to open the door. I unlock both locks and pull it open to see Tyler. I look at him confused and I quickly step outside, shutting the door behind me.
"What are you doing here Tyler?" I ask and he pulls my ring out of his pocket. He gently takes my left hand and slides the ring on. I look into his eyes and I feel at home. I feel safe.
"Alice, I love you so much. I'm sorry I got so angry and said something's I probably shouldn't have but I love you Alice. Sometimes we are going to fight and that’s ok because as long as I have you and you have me at the end of the day, then everything is going to be ok. Please, don't take this off again." He gives my hand a light squeeze and then wipes away the tear that rolls down my cheek and pulls me into a tight hug.
"I love you to Tyler. I'm so sorry." I whisper and he kisses my head.
"It's ok Alice. Can we go home now?" He and looks confused when I shake my head, no.
"I'm almost done helping mom make dinner and dad should be here any minute. Would you like to join us?" I ask, stepping out of his arms and he nods. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him quickly before taking his hand and leading him into the house and into the kitchen where he sits at a stool.
"Oh Tyler! I didn't know you were coming. It's so good to see you!" My mom hugs him tightly.
"Yeah he uh, picked my ring up from the jewelers." I tell her and he nods.
"I hate it when she doesn’t have it on." He says to my mother but his eyes are starring into mine and I nod, understanding the hidden message.
I hear the front door open again and soon my dad is standing next to Tyler.
"Oh smells good! I didn't know we were getting the whole family tonight. It's good to see you Tyler."
"Thanks Tom. It's good to be back."
"Oh yeah how was your vacation?" I tune out of their conversation and help mom set the table. I was blessed to have some an amazingly life. I needed to remember that before I ever kept something form Tyler again.
"When is your sister getting into town Tyler?" My mom ask as we serve our plates at the table.
"In a month. She is really excited. I'm not sure if it's because she will be at school or because will get to see Alice." He jokes and my parents both laugh.
"It's so fortunate for both of you that your families like you both so along." My mom says and looks to me, "Alice your grandmother hated me for years. I could never do anything right."
"Oh that's not true." My dad argues but that just causes Tyler and I to laugh as mom rolls her eyes.

"Get over here, I missed you." Tyler says as he pulls against his chest, the water from the shower pouring between our bodies. I feel him against me and my lips go to his neck, making him moan. "It's been three weeks Alice… I can't control myself." He whispers and I pull away to look him in the eyes.
"I'm not asking you to." I smirk and he lifts me up, pushing me against the tile of the shower.
"God how I missed you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is super short but it's a filler. I didn't get many comments on the last chapter so i apologize for the two day wait.

I'm about to start another story that my friend and i came up with, but just like with 'I Am What I Am' i promise to keep updating these two :) please check it out when i put it up.